Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread

abw0004

I just don’t see why Gus isn’t finding some role for McClain.  That guy just looks like a beast!  I thought he was was going to carry half their team right on into the end zone. 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, weagl1 said:

I just don’t see why Gus isn’t finding some role for McClain.  That guy just looks like a beast!  I thought he was was going to carry half their team right on into the end zone. 

You just don't understand the 4D offensive chess Gus plays....its beyond your imagining.

Cord could go 15-15 , 3 passing , 1 rushing TDs and Gus will forget he's on the team 5 minutes after the game. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol 64, I forgot when I actually initiated a conversation with you. You get offended by things that make gus look bad and initiate the convo yourself. You should really watch how you post to others before you accuse people of taking shots and embarrassing themselves lol

He's always been first class with me.

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I know it’s samford but this is really positive to see our backups playing this well. On both sides 

Young guys on defense looked good!

We  did it Mikey!!!! We got to your precious 8 wins!!! You can rest easy now!! Lol 

Archived