South Carolina keys (no time for preview)

JwgreDeux

Sorry I missed the last couple games, and don’t have time for a full preview on this one either. But I’m gonna go ahead and throw out a few keys after looking over our last two games in the numbers entering this one.

biggest data watch is going to be our assists, offense has been stale we have not been moving the ball and we’re going to need some good assist figures to get out of this funk, need to be in double digits as a team on this one. So I get mega stat to watch is going to be rebounding, the rebounding effort against Florida was absolutely pathetic and we will still shoot lower outside joke shot percentages as a team and must rebound to offset that. Another important thing will be for us to generate some offense off of turnovers or getting out in transition of missed shots. 

I mentioned this in another thread, but look for the guards to get into some dribble weave handoffs or other top of the key flash and cut motions to try to generate some movement of the defense.

Lastly the defense Hass to be better even if the offense is struggling, our mental toughness Hass to stay dialed in and we cannot allow teams to score 40+ points in the second half.

lastly the defense Hass to be better even if the offense is struggling, our mental toughness Hass to stay dialed in and we cannot allow teams to score 40+ points in the second half.

This is a get right game in Frank Martin is a very crafty coach hopefully we can come out of this in with a W in moving things back toward the right track.

Archived