Justice Dept. to reduce sentencing recommendation for Trump associate Roger Stone, official says, after president calls it ‘unfair’

homersapien

19 hours ago, LakeBum said:

Not sure what the big controversy is with this case.  If the sentencing is not what the president thinks is just, he can always pardon the guy.  If folks aren't doing their job as they see fit, then shame on them.   Quitting your job is pointless.  It is like taking your ball and going home if you don't like the rules or the outcome.

Other countries allow the executive to control the judicial branch.  They are called banana republics.

And if the remaining option is being complicit to corruption, resigning your job is certainly not pointless.  Just the opposite.

The  mainstream media is the public conditioning wing for the  Democratic party, and the lengths they go to twist reality to fit the anti American/ anti Trump agenda is astonishing.   Your President Trump, is way more personable and entertaining than any politician ever. The nicknames for the nitwits are classic..  If you dont like him, that tells me all I need to know about you..

50 minutes ago, keoson7 said:

The  mainstream media is the public conditioning wing for the  Democratic party, and the lengths they go to twist reality to fit the anti American/ anti Trump agenda is astonishing.   Your President Trump, is way more personable and entertaining than any politician ever. The nicknames for the nitwits are classic..  If you dont like him, that tells me all I need to know about you..

“The nicknames for the nitwits...” Sums up the appeal to the base.

Archived