How does this make you feel?

AUApostle

25 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

We've played every team on this list except Ohio State during this time period.  That's crazy.

We've lost to all but two.  That's pretty much Gus in a nutshell, top ten over the last ten years and lost to most on the list ahead of us....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

That's what happened to Coach Richt. He did just enough over the first 12 years to keep him, but when Saban took off at Bama and LSU was doing pretty well w/ Miles, then he got on the hotseat those last 3 years, when Richt couldn't get his team in the playoff hunt. 

So it took GA what, 15 years to decide they needed a change?

And UGA fans had the same split. One group supported Richt because he was a wholesome , Christian man who represented the university right. The other was sick to death of the consistent underachieving. I will say this, CKS better get a title and very soon. He dropped the ball letting Justin Fields walk away for freaking Jake Fromm.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, TigerCatcher said:

We've lost to all but two.  That's pretty much Gus in a nutshell, top ten over the last ten years and lost to most on the list ahead of us....

Glass half empty. That’s a lot of Auburn fan’s in a nutshell. No one has played as many of these teams in the Top Ten. 

Not surprised by those numbers. With losing 4 to 5 games every year, Gus will never find himself close to the top of winning coaches in the SEC.

On 7/3/2020 at 3:32 PM, Zinzan said:

Glass half empty. That’s a lot of Auburn fan’s in a nutshell. No one has played as many if these teams in the Top Ten. 

Mine was not necessarily negative in conotation but since you've called me to task (and without me doing a single Goolgle search) I would defy you to find any team in the SEC West that has played less than 7.  Over the last 10.  You clearly have no idea what I think about Gus, I was being waaaaay generous.  And accurate.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:59 PM, TigerCatcher said:

Mine was not necessarily negative in conotation but since you've called me to task (and without me doing a single Goolgle search) I would defy you to find any team in the SEC West that has played less than 7.  Over the last 10.  You clearly have no idea what I think about Gus, I was being waaaaay generous.  And accurate.

Texas A&M played 6. Ole Miss and Arkansas played 5. Mississippi State played 4.

Neither Ole Miss nor Mississippi State regularly plays a Power 5 OOC game every year. Arkansas mostly plays former SWC foes for those opponents.

Archived