The JBoy Show (Dukes Recruiting Interview: 9/2/20)

The Jboy Show

• 4 weeks later...

17 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Does anyone know if any recruits was at the Kentucky game?

If they were it was at their own expense and they couldn't visit with coaches. The NCAA has ruled no on campus recruiting visits until January.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

If they were it was at their own expense and they couldn't visit with coaches. The NCAA has ruled no on campus recruiting visits until January.

I think this is ridiculous but I also don’t want any coaches or players getting sick or having contact. I guess it’s just gonna be this way for a while.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This site needs to be updated. To much time has passed since it was first posted. A lot has happend since then. Things like Roberts, Gooch, Mims, Lassiter, Green and many others decommitted and signed else where.

9 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

This site needs to be updated. To much time has passed since it was first posted. A lot has happend since then. Things like Roberts, Gooch, Mims, Lassiter, Green and many others decommitted and signed else where.

@auburn4everjBoy don’t post much anymore. If he’s not posting there’s no need to update the OP of his content.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

@auburn4everjBoy don’t post much anymore. If he’s not posting there’s no need to update the OP of his content.

Can't blame him for not posting so much.  Folks were constantly complaining about him.  Dude was just reporting what he knows and folks want to hold it as absolute 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...