Trump says he's done more for veterans than John McCain did -- while taking credit for McCain's veterans bill

TitanTiger

Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump cited the Veterans Choice health care program on Thursday as evidence that he has done more for veterans than the late Sen. John McCain.

There are two big problems here. 

One: Choice was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2014. 

Two: It was McCain's bill.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/politics/fact-check-trump-mccain-loser-veterans-choice/index.html

:lol:

It's like he isn't even trying to come up with good lies any more.  Why waste time and energy crafting something plausible when you know your followers will believe whatever you say and never hold you accountable anyway?

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

Jeez if only I could lie that brazenly.

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

Seriously.  No doubt he would pass a lie detector test with flying colors. 

It is just Trump being Trump. 

I have to ask you how did the American People not see this 33 Years ago?
How did the MSM not see this 33 years ago?
We are here today because there is something really really wrong in American Culture that we can get conned for decades by a Narcissistic a**hole like Trump.

Now for today's reality check:
America desperately needs to confront itself over the next logical question: How many other Narcissistic a**holes like Trump are there masquerading around leading American Culture and Public Opinion? How did a dimbulb like Trump get away with it for 3 decades? He publicly failed over and over and still...American Culture Worshipped him. How many Magazine Covers did he get? How many positive headlines did he get? How many positive interviews did he get? Why did he get them? More Importantly WHO AND HOW MANY are getting this Ass-Kissing Treatment now?

Morning Blow: How Joe and Mika Became Trump’s Lapdogs

Welcome to my world...

Archived