Ballot harvesting in TX

SocialCircle

So even though Law Enforcement Today is the link you provided, they are merely summarizing an article from National File.  National File is off the charts unreliable.  So much so that this bombshell story hasn't been picked up even by other relatively sane right-wing outlets.  Hannity hasn't even touched this turd of a story.  National File is so bad, Media Bias Factcheck dispenses with the "left/right" rating altogether and just puts it in the Tin Foil Hat category with a strong side of Pseudo-Science.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.07.01 AM.png

When is the call for you to upgrade your sources going to penetrate that cast iron cranium of yours?

Last chance.  Post another POS source in this forum again and you're banished to the kiddie table.

24 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

So even though Law Enforcement Today is the link you provided, they are merely summarizing an article from National File.  National File is off the charts unreliable.  So much so that this bombshell story hasn't been picked up even by other relatively sane right-wing outlets.  Hannity hasn't even touched this turd of a story.  National File is so bad, Media Bias Factcheck dispenses with the "left/right" rating altogether and just puts it in the Tin Foil Hat category with a strong side of Pseudo-Science.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 10.07.01 AM.png

When is the call for you to upgrade your sources going to penetrate that cast iron cranium of yours?

Last chance.  Post another POS source in this forum again and you're banished to the kiddie table.

It is all over the local news in Harris County TX. Local radio and TV are reporting it. 

https://setexasrecord.com/stories/555775029-biden-crony-at-center-of-alleged-ballot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county

Just now, SocialCircle said:

It is all over the local news in Harris County TX. Local radio and TV are reporting it. 

https://setexasrecord.com/stories/555775029-biden-crony-at-center-of-alleged-ballot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county

Then produce a local news in Harris County source.  Southeast Texas Record isn't one of them.

Nothing from the Houston Chronicle, which is rated left-center bias and high factual accuracy,.

KHOU reports something about a ballot harvesting scheme from 2018, but mentions no connections to the Biden campaign and none of the people involved are in his Texas campaign:  https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/gregg-county-pct-4-commissioner-others-arrested-in-vote-harvesting-scheme/501-47b55696-b19b-41db-ae7d-1482b102958e

KPRC has the same story.

You got anything else?

39 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Then produce a local news in Harris County source.  Southeast Texas Record isn't one of them.

It is somewhat local I’d suggest. I’m scared of using the local radio station and such because it might get me sent to my coloring book. I can tell you from a family member it has been reported on local TV and radio stations in the Houston area. 

3 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

It is somewhat local I’d suggest. I’m scared of using the local radio station and such because it might get me sent to my coloring book. I can tell you from a family member it has been reported on local TV and radio stations in the Houston area. 

An actual local news station is good.  The local yokel talk radio howler monkey opinion station would not be.

I live here and there's been nothing on the news about it, at least as far as Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. The only thing I have seen points back to that National File piece. 

Now they have been talking about the Texas SC striking down the Harris County Clerk trying to send out unsolicited absentee ballots. But that is about it. 

Is the assumption that only democrats harvest ballots?

53 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Do you not find it curious that none of the local Houston TV stations, none of the local Houston newspapers, and no national outlet - not even right wing Fox or wingnut OANN have picked this story up?  It should at least tell you to hold off propagating this stuff until more reputable outlets are willing to put their name on the line.

I don't know anything about The Texan, and it seems hardly anyone else does either.  But I did note that they posted an article on this claim you made in the original post:

https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

Once again citing National File, which does nothing for their credibility.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Do you not find it curious that none of the local Houston TV stations, none of the local Houston newspapers, and no national outlet - not even right wing Fox or wingnut OANN have picked this story up?  It should at least tell you to hold off propagating this stuff until more reputable outlets are willing to put their name on the line.

I don't know anything about The Texan, and it seems hardly anyone else does either.  But I did note that they posted an article on this claim you made in the original post:

https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

Once again citing National File, which does nothing for their credibility.

If you look in the body of the article is proves the story that this has been alleged is true. 

If you look in the body of the article is proves the story that this has been alleged is true. 

No, it doesn't.  It makes allegations.  Allegations, you'll note, that no other reputable news outlet is willing to back them on.  

Also, The Texan story you linked is not the same story as the one in your original post that makes accusations against a Biden campaign staffer.  

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No, it doesn't.  It makes allegations.  Allegations, you'll note, that no other reputable news outlet is willing to back them on.  

I misworded that.  It is true that this has been alleged. It doesn't surprise me that a liberal Dem controlled city would not have liberal sources report this allegation. 

Will someone come get this fool out of here?  I'm starting to feel guilty like I'm picking a fist fight with a mentally challenged kid or something.

12 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Also, The Texan story you linked is not the same story as the one in your original post that makes accusations against a Biden campaign staffer.  

What I posted is the same.  What you inserted in your response isn't. Just go back and look at the links.  Are you now a fool? 

What I posted is the same.  What you inserted in your response isn't. Just go back and look at the links.  

I did.  Re-read your link.  The first post from Law Enforcement Daily cites some horse***t from National File about Dallas Jones, Biden's Texas Political Director, being mentioned in a ballot harvesting scheme.  The link you provided from the Texan doesn't.  The one that I posted from The Texan does - again citing the National File article.

I'm not wasting mine or anyone else's time further with this dog chasing his own tail nonsense.  Let me know if you find a reputable source on this story and we can discuss opening it back up.

Archived