Why there is less “MSM” focus on Hunter’s emails

TexasTiger

But the Wall Street Journal and Fox News — among the only news organizations that have been given access to key documents — found that the emails and other records don’t make that case. Leaving aside the many questions about their provenance, the materials offered no evidence that Joe Biden played any role in his son’s dealings in China, let alone profited from them, both news organizations concluded.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245533?__twitter_impression=true

Mark Twain quote: Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

You actually quoted a Twitter feed? OMMFG!

Not one email has been denied by the Biden Campaign. The emails and laptop have been offered to anyone, but of course they dont want to look.

I have certain go-to-s I look to for the real truth.

10 Ways to Call Something Russian Disinformation Without Evidence

I wont quote it because no one here is going to read it anyway. 

Greenwald resigns from The Intercept citing censorship

The Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, who broke the US spying scandal story, said he was censored for an article critical of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist: That there means he writes gooder-n-s***. Got to dumb this down for so many here. The guy that FOUNDED The Intercept was CENSORED for even doing a "State of the Case" summation article on this. 

We live in in curious times where the FBI can lie and lie to FISA Courts and so many on the Left dont care. They dont care about how our civil liberties are just tossed out the window. All the mental munchkins can see is "Orange Man Bad!" **** yea he is bad as can be BUT-You blithering ****-tards-we dont have to emasculate the our Constitutional Rights to get him the hell out of office. The Ballot box is doing what four years of Deep State bull s*** could not.

We have to live with decisions that give away OUR Rights forever. They dont come back easy either. If the FBI can Completely Change Reality of facts in emails to go frick over the guy in the WH, then Brothers and Sisters, we as Middle Class People do not stand a chance in a court of law. If the IRS or the FBI gets involved, they can just make it the hell up and keep going. Strzok's notes PROVE there was no reason to go further in February of of 2017, four short months after the Election, yet we got 4 years of garbage thrown all over this nation that has, and will continue, to divide us to the bitter end. Why? Because we had some people SSSOOO Butthurt over an election they outspent the Winner by $500M and still lost. 

One would pray that the well-read among us would see that the majority of Trump Voters support him not for Trump, but because he is not the PTB in DC. He is a veritable FU to the DC Elites. But no, we have to destroy everything these days for the sake of the Elitist Pigs in DC. The Military-Industrial Complex needs everlasting Wars and the Wall Streeters will need another 2008 Bailout soon so, F the Middle Class. 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

A long read, but he lays it out very well.

I tried earlier to talk about the hypocrisy and intentional blindness involved with the reporting over this and it was repeatedly dismissed, twisted, and defended. After reading this article, I expect the same outcome.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/10/07/a-lot-of-people-are-moving-to-texas-this-map-shows-which-states-theyre-coming-from

A long read, but he lays it out very well.

I tried earlier to talk about the hypocrisy and intentional blindness involved with the reporting over this and it was repeatedly dismissed, twisted, and defended. After reading this article, I expect the same outcome.

Did I miss something?  That article isn't long at all.

40 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Did I miss something?  That article isn't long at all.

Sorry, I linked the wrong article. Fixed, thanks.

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Did you actually click on the link?

Why would i? It did come from twitter and therefore could not possibly be worth my time.

Did i do it right/ I mean that 24-7-365 Dismissal bull**** that passes for discourse here by you and the chosen few? Dont bother to actually answer nor read anything, just throw some BS Dismissal and claim victory 24-7-365. yea me, I win!!! just like Titan and the rest of the Dismissal crowd.

Yea me!!!!!:tease:

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Why would i? It did come from twitter and therefore could not possibly be worth my time.

Did i do it right/ I mean that 24-7-365 Dismissal bull**** that passes for discourse here by you and the chosen few? Dont bother to actually answer nor read anything, just throw some BS Dismissal and claim victory 24-7-365. yea me, I win!!! just like Titan and the rest of the Dismissal crowd.

Yea me!!!!!:tease:

Well it didn’t, so...

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Well it didn’t, so...

And that makes it different from 24-7-365 Forum posting how?

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

But the Wall Street Journal and Fox News — among the only news organizations that have been given access to key documents — found that the emails and other records don’t make that case.

Funny other, more well informed,agencies found they did make the case.

Leaving aside the many questions about their provenance, the materials offered no evidence that Joe Biden played any role in his son’s dealings in China, let alone profited from them, both news organizations concluded.

Well...You would first have to look to find that evidence and since no one being quoted ever looked...This is about as non-sensical as it gets. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245533?__twitter_impression=true

Like I have said before: Opinion doesnt equal, FACT, EVIDENCE, REASON. Of course, this means nothing in the land of half assed dismissal. Where all you need to win is simply dismiss any amount of fact, or evidence for any reason you can hallucinate, whether based in reality or not. 

Archived