I could NOT care less about the superbowl (this year)

AUx

Tried to. Made some awesome food.  I nor anyone else could see this superbowl as anything more than noise. Annoying noise.  Where’s Columbo on MeTV. You know you were in the same boat.  So many things are so much more important now. superbowl is just so insignificant compared to anything meaningfuf. 
I am only slightly mote irate about apple cell phone keyboards and spayilcorrekjt!

• AUx changed the title to I could NOT care less about the superbowl

Gotta be the lowest rated in viewership of all time. I’ve no idea who is leading or who won. First time in 25 year it is less interesting than tax prep.  Just venting and going to sleep. Don’t tell me who won because I D G A D. Im sure the media tomorrow will shove the information down my throat tomorrow as if it’s somehow consequential. 

• AUx changed the title to I could NOT care less about the superbowl (this year)
29 minutes ago, AUx said:

Gotta be the lowest rated in viewership of all time. I’ve no idea who is leading or who won. First time in 25 year it is less interesting than tax prep.  Just venting and going to sleep. Don’t tell me who won because I D G A D. Im sure the media tomorrow will shove the information down my throat tomorrow as if it’s somehow consequential. 

Buccaneers won 31-9. Tom Brady MVP. 

Smoked a rack of baby back ribs, to go with potato salad and baked beans, and ate BBQ while hoping to see the Brady get his butt whipped.

Oh well, the ribs and sides were good.

The Weekend put on a fabulous halftime show. My two oldest and I loved it. 

I'm re-watching Ken Burns's documentary "Baseball".  I was much more interested in that then I would have been had I spent the time looking at the Stupor Bowel game.

Just disappointed that I couldn't find an aspect appealing, to me, that outweighed my expectation of nonstop commentary I either already knew ('this team is Patrick Mahomes and that team is Tom Brady', 'how these teams got here', 'sacks aren't good for scoring points'), or never think relevant to football (camera non-stop focused on somebody's family member in the stands, 'Brady's farts smell like roses'), or opportunities for creative advertising that now just tell everybody humans suck in so many ways. If it turned out way better, then I'm happy to hear that for everyone else's sake. Ready for AMATEUR college baseball and softball! They haven't been ruined yet AFAIK (except for the vanderbilt whistler).

15 hours ago, AUx said:

Just disappointed that I couldn't find an aspect appealing, to me, that outweighed my expectation of nonstop commentary I either already knew ('this team is Patrick Mahomes and that team is Tom Brady', 'how these teams got here', 'sacks aren't good for scoring points'), or never think relevant to football (camera non-stop focused on somebody's family member in the stands, 'Brady's farts smell like roses'), or opportunities for creative advertising that now just tell everybody humans suck in so many ways. If it turned out way better, then I'm happy to hear that for everyone else's sake. Ready for AMATEUR college baseball and softball! They haven't been ruined yet AFAIK (except for the vanderbilt whistler).

What all you described is basically every Super Bowl though...

Archived