Big Kat

auburn4ever

14 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Has there been anything new on Big Kat? there was talk about him considering on coming back to Auburn.

Supposedly heading to Oklahoma. Nothing official. 

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

In regards to Kat, MAR, others....if nothing “official”, does that mean they are not enrolled anywhere?   I’m not sure how all of that works.  

Yeah , or at least hasn’t been announced by the team.

12 hours ago, toddc said:

Yeah , or at least hasn’t been announced by the team.

just wondered how it affects eligibility.  if they are not enrolled and taking spring semester classes somewhere, does that not affect their "progress to degree" and eligibility for the next (fall) semester?  i know routine students can take off a semester whenever they so choose but its because they are not keeping athletic requirements.  i was just curious---i have all girls and none who have ever/will compete on the collegiate level (HS tennis, dance, and cheer only).

Didn't he graduate?

Likely a different scenario, though, if he's not enrolled in Spring semester, can't imagine he can practice.

19 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

just wondered how it affects eligibility.  if they are not enrolled and taking spring semester classes somewhere, does that not affect their "progress to degree" and eligibility for the next (fall) semester?  i know routine students can take off a semester whenever they so choose but its because they are not keeping athletic requirements.  i was just curious---i have all girls and none who have ever/will compete on the collegiate level (HS tennis, dance, and cheer only).

I think e everybody gets a pass on that, due to the Virus. If guys can opt out for an entire season and return without a problem, obviously something in the academic progress rule has been changed.

Archived