All Jordan-Hare Visitor Team

AUght2win

Here’s a name that hasn’t been mentioned yet.  In 1994 Terrell Davis was a bit of an unknown at UGA.  He had a solid game at JHS in the 23-23 tie that year.  I think he’s an NFL Hall of Famer.  😉

On 2/27/2021 at 6:16 AM, WarEagle1982 said:

You mean Freddie Kitchens didn’t make the list?  😂😂😂

freddies mother lived next door to me many moons ago for about three months. not long. anyway freddie was caught at the dam in ohatchee shooting at fish with a pistol and had the law called on him. of course they let him go. it is my understanding that anyone else would have been thrown under the jail for that. and even worse i do not believe he ever visited his mother. lol

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

freddies mother lived next door to me many moons ago for about three months. not long. anyway freddie was caught at the dam in ohatchee shooting at fish with a pistol and had the law called on him. of course they let him go. it is my understanding that anyone else would have been thrown under the jail for that. and even worse i do not believe he ever visited his mother. lol

Ohatchee.  There’s some dang good HS football played over in that part of Alabama.

DE Myles Garrett - Texas A&M

Safety Tyrann Mathieu -  The Honey Badger - LSU

RB - Todd Gurley

RB - Nick Chubb

I think an underrated LB that came out of LSU recently was Devin White.  He may not be a big name now, but he is dang good.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:41 AM, Mikey said:

Nebraska center Dave Dave Rimington. He looked as big as any two AU players, and he played like it.

Reminton was a frickin monster

9 hours ago, steeleagle said:

And don't forget James Brown performed in JH in '65 and the Beach Boys in 2001. :)

Anyone go to those 5 * events? 

JH 65 yes and the Beach Boys also played at BE in earlyn 70's

3 hours ago, cool daddy said:

Ted “Mad Stork” Hendrix

Was at that game Auburn's Dave Campbell out played him big time if I recall correctly

On 2/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mikey said:

Nebraska center Dave Dave Rimington. He looked as big as any two AU players, and he played like it.

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Reminton was a frickin monster

Poor Dowe Aughtman. It looked as if Rimington was committing illegal procedure he was coming off the ball so quickly.

11 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Poor Dowe Aughtman. It looked as if Rimington was committing illegal procedure he was coming off the ball so quickly.

And Dowe was a pretty good player think he played for the Cowboys 

Chuck Hixson and Johnny Levias of SMU

1 hour ago, Crouching Tiger said:

Chuck Hixson and Johnny Levias of SMU

They took us to school, that's for sure. It was an early season, very hot game. About the start of the fourth quarter the guy sitting next to me in the student section says: "We're sweating more up here in the stands than our team is on the field."

This game would have been a good candidate for the Worst Performance thread.

Archived