Bo knows diving

aubiefifty

I was at Auburn with Bo and you just shared a story I have never heard.  I also heard one summer he decided to try tennis and by end of the summer he was playing AU's number 1 player.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Great. Love to read stories about Bo. People close to him say some of the more amazing things he did was off the field. Never heard this one. 

me neither. i still love the time jawja would not pitch to him so he hit a ball hitting the lights like the end of the natural. my other fav is him jumping ocwr a volkswagon bug without touching it. i just wonder if he got a running start or did it flat footed. hell with bo being so awesome it would not surprise me. i think maybe his baseball coach saw that one and told folks...............

Edited by aubiefifty
left a key word out.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

me neither. i still love the time jawja would pitch to him so he hit a ball hitting the lights like the end of the natural. my other fav is him jumping ocwr a volkswagon bug without touching it. i just wonder if he got a running start or did it flat footed. hell with bo being so awesome it would not surprise me. i think maybe his baseball coach saw that one and told folks...............

From my understanding the jawja homer went over the lights. Witnesses claim to have no idea where or if it landed. Not sure about the VW running or flat. One of the assistant coaches said Bo could nonchalantly flip a football 80 yards.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Bo knows diving