The Nip has arrived!!!

WarTim

8 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Men are Pigs!!

Oink!!!

Water's Wet....Was there a point you were trying to make? 😁

We're having our hottest week of the summer and all HS kickoffs in the Hill Country will be with the temp still @ ~92 degrees...not bad for this time of year...I approve; the NIP has arrived...

• Like 1

i was told akron has a zip watch. they stand around and look at your zipper when you come out of the bathroom to make sure nothing extra is showing. i think i prefer our nip watch to their zip watch. and who names their team after a zipper anyway?

• Haha 3

i would love to see what the original nip watch girl looks like now. she has been tearing me up for many years now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i would love to see what the original nip watch girl looks like now. she has been tearing me up for many years now.

And what a gorgeous morning we have right now in East Alabama. Football is here.

Tried to retire from lusting over campus girls a few years ago. Driving across campus one morning I was intently admiring a young lady jogging on the walk ahead of me. Passing her realized she was my niece. Felt like crawling under my truck when she yelled “hey uncle salty”.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tried to retire from lusting over campus girls a few years ago. Driving across campus one morning I was intently admiring a young lady jogging on the walk ahead of me. Passing her realized she was my niece. Felt like crawling under my truck when she yelled “hey uncle salty”.

Careful, we'll send you over to west Alabama for that sort of thing.

• Haha 1