Colorado vs Texas A&M

Randman5000

4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Colorado held on 4th down. Also missed a FG. Missed opportunities against the 5th rAnked aggies

As of right now A&M doesn't look like a sure loss like many of us thought they'd be. Who knows though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

As of right now A&M doesn't look like a sure loss like many of us thought they'd be. Who knows though.

We do have to go to College Station this year, but I'm not scared in the least bit by A&M

Honestly I'm really starting to sip the 10-2 Kool-Aid

45 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

We do have to go to College Station this year, but I'm not scared in the least bit by A&M

Yep they dumped the sugar in that bad boy too. Right with ya.

53 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Well, we're undefeated there.

I really hoped AU-A&M would turn into something after how unforgettable those first three games were but ultimately no one really cares.

Edited by AUwent

54 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

A&M lost their starting QB to injury and only have 25 total yards and 1 1st down in the 1st half.  The good news is Jimbo swindled them for a huge pay raise so he's good, lol.

Yah I made a thread about this and someone argued up and down how he was such an amazing coach. We are sure seeing that today. 

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

As much as I enjoying this, a TAM win is in our interest.

In terms of posing a challenge to the Axis of Evil, I agree. But in terms of our SoS, I think we're good as is--it's not 2004 anymore.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

Probably will stand as called on field, but who knows if it is an SEC replay crew

Isn't the protocol for these types of games generally that the referees are from the away team's conference and the replay booth from the home team's? I remember that being the case when we played Clemson in 2010.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUwent said:

Isn't the protocol for these types of games generally that the referees are from the away team's conference and the replay booth from the home team's?

I believe you are correct, however there have been exceptions on occasions 

Didn’t realize Tamu was using the backup. Surprising Jimbo hasn’t called Spillers number more. Jimbo still getting so much love from that 1 championship but what has he done lately lol

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

Note Dame, after their awesome win versus Tulsa at home...is watching this game saying "hello number 6 ranking!!"

*Toledo

• Like 1