I LOVE BIG GAMES

kennypowers

17 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Lot of folks think this game is on Bo.  More pressure on the O-Line to make sure it doesn't have to be on Bo.

No offense to Seth Williams but I feel like Bo is also seeing the field a lot better without him always asking for the ball 

This is a game Auburn can relax and enjoy. Nobody expects them to win and it will not change their overall season regardless of the outcome.

The pressure is all on the Nittany Lions. They want to overtake the Buckeyes, but to lose this game would cripple their chances severely. 

So AU Can lick their chops and enjoy being the underdawgs and know they are well capable of defeating them. Maybe they watch the highlights of the arky/Texas game and the ending and Harsin says we are the SEC!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

No offense to Seth Williams but I feel like Bo is also seeing the field a lot better without him always asking for the ball 

Lol. Boy I've heard it all now. So these wr's don't call for the ball? It was actually Seth's fault that Bo didn't spread the ball. Not even Gus play calling....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Boy I've heard it all now. So these wr's don't call for the ball? It was actually Seth's fault that Bo didn't spread the ball. Not even Gus play calling....

I don't even know where to start with this one. Seth is exactly what this offense needs right now. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cbo said:

Seth is exactly what this offense needs right now. 

Exactly what was said back in the spring. Hopefully DRob + some other guys stepping up in the interim has us closer to having what we need. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cbo said:

I don't even know where to start with this one. Seth is exactly what this offense needs right now. 

It would surprise me if Seth would have wound up playing for Harsin. That’s not a knock against his ability.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

It would surprise me if Seth would have wound up playing for Harsin. That’s not a knock against his ability.

Why? 

• Thanks 2