Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

Just now, austudnt23 said:

We have plenty of money people are willing to spend to win. Just paying it all to the players will get us at LSU. We need the coach and someone our wealthy boosters will support.

Wealthy boosters need to fall in line.

We can become Texas and lose to Vandy if they want to control that program. Or they support the coach and get the players through NIL deals.

1 minute ago, austudnt23 said:

Now you are bc you are mad your wrong.

*You're 

Lol no one is mad bc you posted dumb ideas and someone called it out.

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Wealthy boosters need to fall in line.

We can become Texas and lose to Vandy if they want to control that program. Or they support the coach and get the players through NIL deals.

Lol fall in line with who

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Lol fall in line with who

The program. 

If they want to cry and act like spoiled children on the sideline then get ready to never be good.

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

*You're 

Dumb ideas  only you and one other really have spoken out against. What has LK done to piss AU fans off. Why would any AU fan care about improving by alot our coaching situation? They wont and im sorry maybe you know BH and he is a good guy but he isnt going to let AU fall from where we climbed to be in college football. Last week should show anyone a great coach doesnt have that happen. Im sorry its just a fact. 28-3 halftime remember.

AT HOME against Miss State

Edited by austudnt23
Forgot info/spelling

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

The program. 

If they want to cry and act like spoiled children on the sideline then get ready to never be good.

This isnt about that Harsin hasn’t attempted to use the very very good tools he has at AU with regards to NIL. Does he need to be taught how?

16 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

*You're 

Is this TJ Finley? He is your avatar jw. His spot wouldn’t be affected i can pretty much assure him. Why would any new coach cut a talented qb with what we have currently sitting in the qb room.

On 11/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, austudnt23 said:

First why are we not using Ranes etc big time money to score kids in recruiting. In regards to NIL A&M is using it well. Do they not want to back Harsin led program?

Very good  point but some poor souls here don't like Rane, etc., messing with our program

• Like 1

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Guess you know you're beating your head against a brick wall because it ain't gonna happen😀

Whats not lol bc he will be involved with our NIL process guarenteed 

Can anyone name our offensive identity this year? Started out running then throwing now i have no clue punters or 1st halfers. Ive never criticized harsin before today check. Its results he didn’t accomplish.

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Can anyone name our offensive identity this year? Started out running then throwing now i have no clue punters or 1st halfers. Ive never criticized harsin before today check. Its results he didn’t accomplish.

I name it Half Awful😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

Had we gotten Cristobal it would have been a huge hire. He can succeed yearly and recruit modern era. Our pr team did a great job making BH look like early Saban at Bama. This isnt 2008 anymore though. Plus Saban was already an established coach. I am not saying that is not really his coaching philosophy im saying wrong hire imo.

Is it true that we would have gotten Cristobal if not for the Big Beer?

Edited by AUwent