TK Mashup: The Lab Leak "Conspiracy Theory"

AUFAN78

We still don’t know what caused the pandemic, but that’s not the issue here. The concept of telling the public you’re this certain of something when you quite obviously are not is at least somewhat new, both in politics and in media. The crucial problem shown in this reel is the complete absence of humility about the possibility of error. The most well-meaning scientists make mistakes — even the famous tale of the discovery of HIV’s “Patient Zero” later fell into question thanks to genetic analysis — and there was a time not long ago when no responsible press outlet would have declared any hypothesis off-limits before the mystery had been solved.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/tk-mashup-the-lab-leak-conspiracy

Wait - are you saying there’s still people that doubt the committee’s findings?

https://gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/finalcovid-19pandemicoriginsreport/

Cliff notes version - China created it, purposely distributed it, bribed US officials to say it was evil to initiate a travel ban, bribed the WHO to give them time to spread it, and now they are anal swabbing Americans entering the country for the Olympics while potato in chief watches.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Wait - are you saying there’s still people that doubt the committee’s findings?

https://gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/finalcovid-19pandemicoriginsreport/

Cliff notes version - China created it, purposely distributed it, bribed US officials to say it was evil to initiate a travel ban, bribed the WHO to give them time to spread it, and now they are anal swabbing Americans entering the country for the Olympics while potato in chief watches.

I disagree. I think it was simple., human, screwup that released it.

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

How about the coverup that may have cost lives?  It can be a human screwup, but there is evidence China knew about it months before the world found out about it.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How about the coverup that may have cost lives?  It can be a human screwup, but there is evidence China knew about it months before the world found out about it.

And the Chi-Comms, almost regret using that term, are notoriously non-transparent. I do not think even for a nanosecond that it was intentional. I think if it happened, it was covered up and they tried to update the safety systems at the lab shortly thereafter. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, but there are tons of lawmakers and piles of evidence that disagree.  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, pensacolatiger said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, but there are tons of lawmakers and piles of evidence that disagree.  

The Flat Earther say Hi.....

The science of conspiracies: Where Flat Earth meets Pizzagate - Axios

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The Flat Earther say Hi.....

The science of conspiracies: Where Flat Earth meets Pizzagate - Axios

If you’re ignoring congressional committee findings in favor of thoughts that make you feel nice, that definitely means you’re not the flat earther.  Am I doing this right?

6 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

If you’re ignoring congressional committee findings in favor of thoughts that make you feel nice, that definitely means you’re not the flat earther.  Am I doing this right?

What was the point then? What reason would the Chinese have to "release" this? Makes no sense.

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

What was the point then? What reason would the Chinese have to "release" this? Makes no sense.

They have multiple generals that have floated bio attack scenarios against the US over the past 20 years.  Even specifically called out using a corona virus

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/china-probed-weaponising-coronaviruses-in-2015-reports/amp-11620581659958.html

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Come on y’all. It mutated from a bat to a penguin then people in China ate the penguins. Or some s***. 

Pangolin, not penguin. Although both are just as suspect as the other. Ask Jon Stewart, that was the point of his rant on Colberts show

On 2/4/2022 at 5:07 PM, pensacolatiger said:

They have multiple generals that have floated bio attack scenarios against the US over the past 20 years.  Even specifically called out using a corona virus

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/china-probed-weaponising-coronaviruses-in-2015-reports/amp-11620581659958.html

You do know that the pandemic started in China, then actually hit Europe harder, then here, right? So the ChiComms aimed their weapon of choice against us, at themselves and the the rest of the world first? If they were aiming at us, they pretty much whiffed. 

Edited by DKW 86

7 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Pangolin, not penguin. Although both are just as suspect as the other. Ask Jon Stewart, that was the point of his rant on Colberts show

Hedgehog, skunk dodo bird...something. Had nothing to do with the coronavirus lab that was experimenting with bats a couple of blocks away. 
    I don’t see any reason to think it was intended to do harm. I don’t think it was released intentionally either. I think it’s evident Fauci and our establishment know what happened and actively covered it up because they funded it. 

Edited by alexava
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

14 hours ago, alexava said:

Hedgehog, skunk dodo bird...something. Had nothing to do with the coronavirus lab that was experimenting with bats a couple of blocks away. 
    I don’t see any reason to think it was intended to do harm. I don’t think it was released intentionally either. I think it’s evident Fauci and our establishment know what happened and actively covered it up because they funded it. 

You betcha!  ;)

Fouci - and our establishment- funded the whole thing which is why exactly why they are trying to cover it up!  It's quite "evident".

I swear, you folks are better than parodying yourselves more effectively than I could even imagine.  I can only hope people don't come on here and associate this forum with Auburn University.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You betcha!  ;)

Fouci - and our establishment- funded the whole thing which is why exactly why they are trying to cover it up!  It's quite "evident".

I swear, you folks are better than parodying yourselves more effectively than I could even imagine.  I can only hope people don't come on here and associate this forum with Auburn University.

You just haven’t seen it?

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

You just haven’t seen it?

It's probably because I haven't been wearing a foil hat like yours. 

I'm just not shielded from all the disinformation being beamed into my skull from PBS/NPR. 

It keeps me from seeing the actual "truth" like you can.

:-\

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You betcha!  ;)

Well not the WHOLE thing as you say as a qualifier, but he did fund research at the Wuhan lab, found out they were doing GOF research but failed to intervene. All was quiet until a breakout next door to the lab. Now he is in a bad position so he tried to cover it up and discredit scientists who disagreed with him.  Maybe you should get a hat. It would increase your IQ by several factors.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Not only did he fund the illegal research. He hid it. He controlled the entire narrative surrounding it. Most importantly he bought off the two scientists who were most convinced it was not a natural occurrence. There’s more on this. You can cram your tin foil up your ass. 

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-covid-19-origins-investigated-204434437.html

• Dislike 1

On 2/5/2022 at 9:50 PM, alexava said:

Actually, i think the pangolin was 1700 miles away....seriously. The Pangolin must have escaped a zoo, tho no one knows where. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Careful guys with Homer, if he doesn’t get it in his mainlining of npr/cnn, it doesn’t absorb.  Just a continuous process of deflection.  Stressful times for the left

"My name is pensacolatiger, I don’t feel nice about myself so I passive aggressively snap at others."

:whistle: