Herschel Walker

20 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Biden is a crooked man. Choose again please.

i will need a link with that one. and that is pretty cheeky since you love the crookedest pres in the history of our country. i am pretty sure biden never stold from a childrens charity as well as vets.so that alone invalidates what you say cus you give passes on some and none on the other when your boy has done far more damage than anyone including treason and trying to overthrow the gov.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i will need a link with that one. and that is pretty cheeky since you love the crookedest pres in the history of our country. i am pretty sure biden never stold from a childrens charity as well as vets.so that alone invalidates what you say cus you give passes on some and none on the other when your boy has done far more damage than anyone including treason and trying to overthrow the gov.

Have you heard about the laptop, the voicemail "you are in the clear" that one? Aside from lying about his entire educational background, class rank, previous jobs driving trucks, marching with Martin, getting arrested with Nelson, plagiarizing numerous people, and the infamous fire the prosecutor or else.  Biden like most democrats don't really deal much with charity because they are so cheap. I get it you hate Trump. You're not the only one. Get out of your weed filled fog and you will see how corrupt Joe is. 

53 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Have you heard about the laptop, the voicemail "you are in the clear" that one? Aside from lying about his entire educational background, class rank, previous jobs driving trucks, marching with Martin, getting arrested with Nelson, plagiarizing numerous people, and the infamous fire the prosecutor or else.  Biden like most democrats don't really deal much with charity because they are so cheap. I get it you hate Trump. You're not the only one. Get out of your weed filled fog and you will see how corrupt Joe is. 

so joe gives around 400 a year to charity. at least he is not stealing it from other people and having a fancy painting made while kids suffered with cancer. you cannot defend it jj. trump is a crook and nothing you can say will change that. he is a disgrace to this country while all you guys can do is what abouts with hillary or biden. the fact you guys forget all about trumps shady dealings is pitiful.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so joe gives around 400 a year to charity. at least he is not stealing it from other people and having a fancy painting made while kids suffered with cancer. you cannot defend it jj. trump is a crook and nothing you can say will change that. he is a disgrace to this country while all you guys can do is what abouts with hillary or biden. the fact you guys forget all about trumps shady dealings is pitiful.

So Joe gave $17K to charity last year on income of $610K, largest donation was $5K to Beau Biden foundation. So what is 400 a year? Did you make that up? 400 dollars? 400 thousand?  Not defending Trump. You asked for evidence Joe is a crook. i gave it to you and now you want to talk about Trump. 

52 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So Joe gave $17K to charity last year on income of $610K, largest donation was $5K to Beau Biden foundation. So what is 400 a year? Did you make that up? 400 dollars? 400 thousand?  Not defending Trump. You asked for evidence Joe is a crook. i gave it to you and now you want to talk about Trump. 

We all know trump was a crook, but it’s just easier for them to yell “but trump” and not realize Biden for the crook he is as well. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

nope i looked it up and that is what they deducted from his gov check for the year i guess. you bang on biden all you want. he does not mouth off. he has not been impeached. he does not have several dozens of lawsuits waiting on him in court. if biden is a crook and he has not been arrested he is small fry compared to trump like a big fish. like wanting to commit treason by stealing an election. hell he has been trying to to harass one of the last witnesses against him.  and yes i love talking about trump to you because it is a sore spot with you.

Herschel lying about being in the FBI and casually telling a story about a time when he was chasing a guy down a highway with a loaded gun while "voices" in his head told him to murder the guy for personal vengeance and that the only reason he didn't is because the guy had a God/religious sticker on the back of his truck. 

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Herschel lying about being in the FBI and casually telling a story about a time when he was chasing a guy down a highway with a loaded gun while "voices" in his head told him to murder the guy for personal vengeance and that the only reason he didn't is because the guy had a God/religious sticker on the back of his truck. 

You know Tubs is rooting for anyone who makes him look like a solid choice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2