700 wins eta 2008 or 2009

gabe_96

given the great position than auburn's program appears to be in...I couldn't help but look at the all time wins by program data and see that auburn currently has 657 wins...there are currently ten teams with 700 wins...uga and lsu are the two teams that will probably hit 700 before we do...so auburn will PROBABLY be the 13th team to hit 700 wins...we need 43 wins to do it and with the way tubberville has the program going i expect that we will hit 700 wins at the end of the 2008 season..meaning we need three 10 win seasons and one 11 win season or some similar combo I realize those are hefty expectations

Hefty expectations? Try completely unrealistic. We have a streak of ONE consecutive ten+ win seasons. Thinking we're going to have another four in a row is extremely unlikely.

I'd love nothing more than to look back on this post at the end of the 2008 season and be wrong, but I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here.

43 wins in 4 seasons is a tall task...43 wins in 5 seasons is completely within reason.

I'd expect to see it happen in the 2009 season.

43 wins in 4 seasons is a tall task...43 wins in 5 seasons is completely within reason.

I'd expect to see it happen in the 2009 season.

171017[/snapback]

I completely agree SLAG.

CFBdatawarehouse also has us with 648...2004 season is included in that win total.

Sooooo...we're 52 away from 700. That's likely 2010.

1891: 1-0

1892: 2-2

1893: 2-0-2

Archived