Streaming AU Football games

Hey y'all War Eagle! 

What websites are reliable to stream AU Football games?

I'd rather pay to watch than try to find free games that have poor quality or block the screen. Last season the free games I found often blocked the screen after a short period of time so I just listened to the radio broadcast...which has been very difficult since Rod Bramlett is gone. 

I'm not a fan of ESPN. I signed up and paid for college football and often got blocked out somehow.

What's your streaming preference? 

What works well for you?

Thanks & "WAR FN EAGLE!" (Like Takeo Spikes)

SEC + is free to stream if you have a cable service with SEC Network ( not technically free I guess)

Edited by toddc

35 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Hey y'all War Eagle! 

I'd rather pay to watch than try to find free games that have poor quality or block the screen. Last season the free games I found often blocked the screen after a short period of time so I just listened to the radio broadcast...which has been very difficult since Rod Bramlett is gone. 

I'm not a fan of ESPN. I signed up and paid for college football and often got blocked out somehow.

What works well for you?

try this https://ustvgo.tv/  it works   the channel u want is 81 or 31-34 13-14   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Hey y'all War Eagle! 

What works well for you?

I cut the cord long ago. Last year and a few years prior, I subscribed to Sling orange + the sports package just for the season. It is month to month without contract. Orange gets you a few ESPN channels, while the add-on gets you SEC networks (plus some sub par conference networks). It was about $40-45/month IIRC. At 4 months, it’s cheaper than any CATV. I actually cancelled the subscription before end of season for obvious reasons, and listened to parts of games on radio/stream (ugh!)if they weren’t OTA. With Sling, I still had to hunt when AU was on SEC +* ESPN&@% 🤬. This year I may just hit sports bars for games (which will end up being more expensive). There are other streaming services a la carte with disneypn, etc. I prefer to invest in things other than video streaming subscriptions.

Another way to cut the cord is a firestick   but do your research first   as most things with sports u have to pay  but if all u like is movies tv  i know a lot of free stuff  like https://pluto.tv/

• Like 1

free streams are better quality then some of the pay sites...

13 hours ago, AUx said:

I cut the cord long ago. Last year and a few years prior, I subscribed to Sling orange + the sports package just for the season. It is month to month without contract. Orange gets you a few ESPN channels, while the add-on gets you SEC networks (plus some sub par conference networks). It was about $40-45/month IIRC. At 4 months, it’s cheaper than any CATV. I actually cancelled the subscription before end of season for obvious reasons, and listened to parts of games on radio/stream (ugh!)if they weren’t OTA. With Sling, I still had to hunt when AU was on SEC +* ESPN&@% 🤬. This year I may just hit sports bars for games (which will end up being more expensive). There are other streaming services a la carte with disneypn, etc. I prefer to invest in things other than video streaming subscriptions.

Great, thank you!

13 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Since cfbstreams transitioned over to sportsurge, I've had no problems there. High quality and with brave browser and VPNs and my host of paranoid privacy s***, I love it.

Right on Gunsmith! Thanks 

8 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Right on Gunsmith! Thanks 

I second sportsurge.  Wasn't sure if we could openly talk about it here.

We have a Direct TV/ATT Internet package.  You can sign up for Disney+ and get Hulu and ESPN+ as part of the package. ESPN+ is OK if you have good Internet.