Tenn 13

uga 11

lsu9

aubun and ole miss 6

florida & GT 5

tulane 3

UK 2

Miss st 1

They won't need to do any research after we KICK THEIR GT ASS!!!!!!

Auburn 34

GT 16

And off we will go to another showdown with LS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

not to stick up for that ignorant corndog, but i think the real point of that was GT has not been in the SEC in close to 40 years. So, 6 SECC to their 5 still make you feel real proud? :poke: just messin with ya...

by the way, what is up with that guy... the way he's hyping up BAMA makes me wonder who he is really for..

by the way, what is up with that guy... the way he's hyping up BAMA makes me wonder who he is really for..

171571[/snapback]

He is hyping bama because he is a ignorant not talent plagiarist, who can only steal post from a bama board and try to pass them off as his own ideas for smack talk.

not to stick up for that ignorant corndog, but i think the real point of that was GT has not been in the SEC in close to 40 years.  So, 6 SECC to their 5 still make you feel real proud?  :poke:   just messin with ya...

171571[/snapback]

not bragging about the total...Auburn is 5th in the SEC in SECC...pretty much what you'd expect...Bama, UGA, Tenn and LSU are all the primary state school in their respective states..and have great traditions...

Auburn's record against LSU fans the last few years and "the interception game" should shut up any cajun trash talk pretty quickly.

not to stick up for that ignorant corndog, but i think the real point of that was GT has not been in the SEC in close to 40 years.  So, 6 SECC to their 5 still make you feel real proud?   :poke:   just messin with ya...

171571[/snapback]

not bragging about the total...Auburn is 5th in the SEC in SECC...pretty much what you'd expect...Bama, UGA, Tenn and LSU are all the primary state school in their respective states..and have great traditions...

Auburn's record against LSU fans the last few years and "the interception game" should shut up any cajun trash talk pretty quickly.

171812[/snapback]

I saw the '93 "interception" game on CFC this past week. I bet Curley Hallman STILL has nightmares about that one. Go ahead. Throw the ball over the middle AGAIN! :au::lol:

Archived