DeSantis Breaks Out His Fresh, White Go-Go Boots For Campaign Photo Op.

CoffeeTiger

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

See you are a lot like homer.  Taking somebody’s quote and put your narrative to it.  Just because Trump is crude doesn’t mean I defend him for this act.  He admitted it and I believe him, it does not mean I condone his actions.  On the other hand, what ever happened to *believe all women*?

I didn't put a narrative to it. You defended it. You basically said "well, he didn't lie about it," as if that's somehow better.

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

I didn't put a narrative to it. You defended it. You basically said "well, he didn't lie about it," as if that's somehow better.

That’s where you get in trouble when you say *you basically said*.  That’s your spin. What I said is one man told the truth.  Its stating fact as I see it.

I didn’t defend him.  Defending him would be something like “yeah, he did it and good for him”.

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That’s where you get in trouble when you say *you basically said*.  That’s your spin. What I said is one man told the truth.  Its stating fact as I see it.

I didn’t defend him.  Defending him would be something like “yeah, he did it and good for him”.

Remember what I said yesterday about you not understanding nuance?

I never said you defended sexual assault. I said you defended him bragging about it. 

And saying he told the truth is the same thing as saying he didn't lie about it.

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Remember what I said yesterday about you not understanding nuance?

I never said you defended sexual assault. I said you defended him bragging about it. 

And saying he told the truth is the same thing as saying he didn't lie about it.

Its like saying a murderer confessed to his crime and I said at least he told the truth and didn’t lie about it.  It does not mean I condone the murder, just that he told the truth.  Your nuance meter is way off.

ETA:  Maybe your nuance meter is just too cynical when it comes to me.

Edited by I_M4_AU

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its like saying a murderer confessed to his crime and I said at least he told the truth and didn’t lie about it.  It does not mean I condone the murder, just that he told the truth.  Your nuance meter is way off.

ETA:  Maybe your nuance meter is just too cynical when it comes to me.

You either really are incapable of admitting you're wrong, or you're just incredibly thick-headed.

First of all, your comparison above in inaccurate. I already pointed out that I never said you supported sexual assault.

Trump BRAGGED about it. Do you get that? There's a big difference between confessing and bragging. With confessions there is often remorse, or at least a recognition that what you did was wrong. Trump bragging about it does a few things: 1) It encourages sexual assault, 2) It shows he has no remorse for what he did, 3) It also shows that he has no regard for the consequences of his actions on other people, and thinks of them only as things to be used. It's just more proof that he's a completely reprehensible human being.

So, yeah, maybe my nuance meter is off, because what I just pointed out should be pretty damn obvious.

I'd also point out that you appear to believe that Biden is guilty of the accusation, which of course is not surprising. It's incredible how blinded with hatred you've become toward anything Democrat, because despite your repeatedly saying you don't like Trump, you really go to the mat for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

i am just wondering where yall got the link biden wears depends? that is such a crappy thing to say.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am just wondering where yall got the link biden wears depends? that is such a crappy thing to say.

I agree. One side posting about someone wearing white dock boots and the other side posting about wearing depends. Very juvenile in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

You either really are incapable of admitting you're wrong, or you're just incredibly thick-headed.

So, let me get this straight; I say “obviously, one man told the truth” and you spin that opinion as something I should admit that I’m wrong?  Don’t look now, but your arrogance is showing.  This is a typical leftist move, twisting what is said into a cancellable offense.  I’m not falling for it.  Grow up and accept people have differing opinions.

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I'd also point out that you appear to believe that Biden is guilty of the accusation, which of course is not surprising. It's incredible how blinded with hatred you've become toward anything Democrat, because despite your repeatedly saying you don't like Trump, you really go to the mat for him.

I have no idea if Biden is guilty of sexual assault or not, but at the time the mantra was believe all women as the Kavanaugh witch hunt had just ended and Tara Reade was never heard in the same fashion Ford was, even though Ford had zero credible evidence to present.

I do not hate Biden, but he is doing such a bad job I don’ see how anybody could believe he is leading the country in the right direction?  Yes, I don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024 as he is too divisive, too old and rude and crude.  So, yes I am hoping he can be stopped, but so far it doesn’t look like the Democrats have anything on him for an indictment and that just makes him, if you can believe it,  a sympathetic person.  Do it or face the consequences.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, creed said:

I agree. One side posting about someone wearing white dock boots and the other side posting about wearing depends. Very juvenile in my opinion. 

Your right, 

I'm so juvenile that Matt Gaetz has been in my DM's trying to hit me up.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, I don’t want Trump to run for President in 2024 as he is too divisive, too old and rude and crude

And those are Trumps BEST Qualities. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, let me get this straight; I say “obviously, one man told the truth” and you spin that opinion as something I should admit that I’m wrong?  Don’t look now, but your arrogance is showing.  This is a typical leftist move, twisting what is said into a cancellable offense.  I’m not falling for it.  Grow up and accept people have differing opinions.

For the record, then, please explain your purpose for pointing out that Trump was being truthful. 

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

And those are Trumps BEST Qualities. 

Are you voting for him if he runs?

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

For the record, then, please explain your purpose for pointing out that Trump was being truthful. 

Because he told the truth.

Just now, Leftfield said:

So your sole motivation was to point out the obvious?

Yes, that’s why the statement I made started with *obviously*.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, that’s why the statement I made started with *obviously*.

Well, it's great that you're here to save us from missing the obvious, and not at all to point out how Trump being truthful was somehow preferable to Biden "lying"...

...even though it's obvious that you're full of it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump? Yes, of course. 

Interesting, should I take you at your word?

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

See you are a lot like homer.  Taking somebody’s quote and put your narrative to it.  Just because Trump is crude doesn’t mean I defend him for this act.  He admitted it and I believe him, it does not mean I condone his actions.  On the other hand, what ever happened to *believe all women*?

The leftist crusade of "Believe all women" went by the way of depleting the ozone and saving the starving kids in Africa, when is became apparent most of the offenders were Democrat's and Hollywood elitist...........Just another day of leftist political fake outrage leading to: Nothing to see here, move along!

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

get back to us when he starts grabbing women by the *****..................

Ted Kennedy says hold my beer..........I just kill women!

3 minutes ago, keywest said:

Ted Kennedy says hold my beer..........I just kill women!

he had an accident that cost a life. and people say he abandoned her right? no one was there so how would anyone know? go polish your gogo boots........