old article on lane

aubiefifty

Jon Sokoloff

HC Lane Kiffin plans to step down as Rebels coach Friday and head to Auburn to become the Tigers next head coach, according to sources

Sources say Tigers haven't officially offered the job to anyone yet.

So Lane to Auburn is happening. Story soon

i think this is the guy that called cohen getting hired. not sure how it impacts caddy and the team as being a distraction.

as always take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by aubiefifty

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Jon Sokoloff

HC Lane Kiffin plans to step down as Rebels coach Friday and head to Auburn to become the Tigers next head coach, according to sources

i think this is the guy that called cohen getting hired. not sure how it impacts caddy and the team as being a distraction.

Wasn’t this yesterday?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Wasn’t this yesterday?

i saw it upstairs and did not see it on the regular board. and you are right as it is about 17 hours old. but since i got it on the rant i figured it was fair game for all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Jon Sokoloff

A little late to the party. This broke yesterday. 

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to latest on lane
3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Jon Sokoloff

This has been posted and discussed on 2 or 3 threads here. Your welcome to delete 

• Like 1

i looked and only saw it upstairs so i posted it just in case. i do my best guys  on articles but there will be times i screw up. i am 67 and a stoner. anyway apologies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

BREAKING: I’m hearing rumors on some pay boards that we might fire Malzahn. Also, hearing the Japanese may be close to a surrender. TIFWIW

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

BREAKING: I’m hearing rumors on some pay boards that we might fire Malzahn. Also, hearing the Japanese may be close to a surrender. TIFWIW

crack all you want brother but at the end of the day i do my best to help this site out. i am not a mod nor getting paid. just what do you do?

• Like 4

• aubiefifty changed the title to old article on lane
24 minutes ago, AUx said:

20 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

crack all you want brother but at the end of the day i do my best to help this site out. i am not a mod nor getting paid. just what do you do?

Five-oh, didn't you hear, AUX was made the official board police, he has free range to bust any balls he wants. 

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

It’s funny. Roll with it, man. Nothing personal. I’m a Fify fan and advocate. I wouldn’t bust your chestnuts if I didn’t have respect for you. I’m just not the pandering asskisser wannabe loved type of forum goober. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taker said:

Five-oh, didn't you hear, AUX was made the official board police, he has free range to bust any balls he wants. 

Whut?

1 minute ago, AUx said:

It’s funny. Roll with it, man. Nothing personal. I’m a Fify fan and advocate. I wouldn’t bust your chestnuts if I didn’t have respect for you. I’m just not the pandering asskisser wannabe loved type of forum goober. 

ok my bad. it is hard to tell and trust me i have a ton of enemies on here.

4 minutes ago, Taker said:

tis ok taker. i misread it.

35 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

You do a great job fifty, I appreciate your dedication! It’ll probably be hard to keep up with everything over the next few weeks 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AUx said:

Whut?

Sorry AUX, I jumped the gun rushing to the aid of my boy five-oh... you were caught in the cross fire. My apologies 

• Love 1

i appreciate it. i get in trouble because i hate bullies and will say something. and then it is turned around on me and all of a sudden i am the bad guy. i would love to get along with everyone on here but when everyone thinks they are right there will always be problems.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i appreciate it. i get in trouble because i hate bullies and will say something. and then it is turned around on me and all of a sudden i am the bad guy. i would love to get along with everyone on here but when everyone thinks they are right there will always be problems.

If y’all would all just assume (correctly) I am always correct it would be much better all the way around. JS

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If y’all would all just assume (correctly) I am always correct it would be much better all the way around. JS

ok.........but only if you admit i am the sexiest and most lovable person on the fam........