I am so proud of this board...

DKW 86

The Witt rumor thing is proving to be total :bs: I have yet to see one solid link or admission. Some of our sister boards are ripping the poor guy to shreds and I am appalled by it. Iam so proud we are laying off of it.

Listen, if you want to be looked at like you have class, you have to act like you have class. PF is a dirtbag for dredging this crap up and spreading it all over the airwaves. Then, some of our brethren take it and run with it. I must admit are very funny with some of the stuff. But we must not fall to the temptation to be popular by being slanderous.

If the story is true, Witt deserves all the crap and such he will get. But if it not true...then we look no better than PF.

WE ARE NOT TI, wild rumor mill of the internet! I would shut this place tommorow if we got to be that way. I never want to be anything like that. Nor PF.

PF is nothing more than a info-whore. He would say and do anything to get his ratings and therefore his $$$ up.

He broke the story on Price-NOW claims it is all crap, blames SI. Wonder where SI got the info for the story? Most likely PF...

He broke the story on Ronnie Cottrell being dirty. He and Snickers hacked the man apart-NOW he says RC got a raw deal :cry3: IW got a raw deal. :cry3:

He hacked LY apart for years about AM case-NOW he says that his FELONY CONVICTIONS are a crock and unfair. :cry3:

PF ran and reran the Carnell Williams press conference after accepting his schollie to :au: MANY times afterward. PF made fun of an 18 year old kid and the fact that CW graduated from :au: -NOW he says that RE-RUNNING that pc and slandering CWs diploma was bad and he regrets doing it. Paul, if you regret doing it then why do you keep doing it over and over again? :bs:

WAH WAH WAH....

PF is the Alabama Radio version of Jerry Springer. NOTHING MORE. He does great interviews etc and I encourage him to more. And maybe, just maybe he could do more with verifying his stories before he brings them out.

PF and others would be better off to read the Simple Rules of WEN/AUN and apply them to their lives and their websites.

WEN/AUN Board Rules

Right on the money, oh exalted owner of the board. Also, I'm glad someone recognizes all the instances of Finebaum backtracking on every issue. You can take everything he's ever discussed and find where he changes his position at the drop of a hat.

I haven't listened to Finebaum since last October, I suggest you do the same. I'd rather listen to some god-awful rap "artist".

YOU CAN'T SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP

SO, what is this big rumor about Witt?

173411[/snapback]

If you dont know, it is testimony that you are on the right board.

i have to say i have no idea what y'all are talking about.... i too have no idea what the rumor is... testimony to the fact i don't live in Al, and am not subjected to being even tempted to listen to PF...

Archived