Golf's view on MEN's SEC Tourney

LPTiger

I've always viewed golf as a solo vs team sport.   The exceptions are high school teams, college teams, Ryder Cup.   I would assume the team dynamic/locker room vibe is just as important in golf as baseball. basketball and football, but maybe not.

10 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I've always viewed golf as a solo vs team sport.   The exceptions are high school teams, college teams, Ryder Cup.   I would assume the team dynamic/locker room vibe is just as important in golf as baseball. basketball and football, but maybe not.

Its not exactly the same but still important to have good team chemistry. With it not being on TV its hard for me to say what happen compared to how well we played in the first round. Reed did not play the third round I have no idea why. 

As for me I loved playing match play because you can have one bad hole but still have a chance to win the match were as if it was stroke play it could take you out as well as your team total score. Golf a funny sport and sometimes its just not your day......Mental mental mental