Biden? lol TRump and his son in law took two billion from saudi arabia.......

• Love 1

if the repukes cared about the law for real desantos would have been long gone.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if the repukes cared about the law for real desantos would have been long gone.

Who?

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who?

the cat with 13 felonies against him. i might have his name wrong.

nope i am right. good troll dude.................

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nope i am right. good troll dude.................

It’s Santos not desantos. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

It’s Santos not desantos. 

it is still shameful. man your side loves your crooks and you know it.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

it is still shameful. man your side loves your crooks and you know it.

Just trying to set you straight on the name.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Just trying to set you straight on the name.

why are you not concerned about trump and his son in law? i guess this means the name is all you can set me straight on? i mean hunter has been investigated for half a dozen years and counting and trump and his son in law get a cool billion? with you getting your panties all in a wad why are you not worried about your side doing it?

Just now, aubiefifty said:

why are you not concerned about trump and his son in law? i guess this means the name is all you can set me straight on? i mean hunter has been investigated for half a dozen years and counting and trump and his son in law get a cool billion? with you getting your panties all in a wad why are you not worried about your side doing it?

Trump’s son-in-law is a business man that made deals well before Trump ran for office.  It’s quite easy to see him making billion dollar deals because of his business dealings.  Hunter is a crack head, prostitute indulging idiot not capable of making money without using his father’s name.  The only business Biden in known for is politics and that is what Hunter was selling.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump’s son-in-law is a business man that made deals well before Trump ran for office.  It’s quite easy to see him making billion dollar deals because of his business dealings.  Hunter is a crack head, prostitute indulging idiot not capable of making money without using his father’s name.  The only business Biden in known for is politics and that is what Hunter was selling.

but trump is a known crook and yet you give him a pass knowing this? tells me what you are about. you guys got slammed by everyone including those on your on side for losing whistleblowers when in fact they did some hanky stuff and lost their clearance and some are in jail and or awaiting trial. it is in one of the posts i made.

• Facepalm 1

i forgot 78 thinks trump can do no wrong......

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

but trump is a known crook and yet you give him a pass knowing this? tells me what you are about. you guys got slammed by everyone including those on your on side for losing whistleblowers when in fact they did some hanky stuff and lost their clearance and some are in jail and or awaiting trial. it is in one of the posts i made.

Trump was a real-estate guy and, I’m sure, had some shady deals, but he has never been in jail so you accusation of being a crook is unfounded.  He has been less then honest, but who hasn’t at that level?

The whistleblower thing is interesting as it seems the FBI has retaliated against their own, but we shall see.  I’m not trusting the DOJ as of late.