2024 4* LB Bradley Shaw

toddc

ColePinkston

ColePinkston

Auburn Recruiting Analyst

Staff member
Interrupting the Perry Thompson news for some more intel..

I think he ends up in the class, period.. 

If Auburn were to miss on Demarcus Riddick, which is entirely possible, I will probably put...

I believe he’s talking about Bradley Shaw 4* linebacker out of Hoover and putting in a crystal ball for us. I don’t have VIP so I can’t read the article, but I think it’s a good guess. 
Maybe someone with vip will give a 😉 emoji if I’m warm .
Edited by toddc

Default Avatar

6-0 / 218
Hoover
Hoover, AL

Notable offers: AU, ND, UGA, Bama, Florida, Vols, USC, and Washington
AU-ND battle with AU seemingly having momentum per On3.
UGA could be tough to beat if they decide to push

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Social Slant: 4-star Auburn LB target Bradley Shaw fills stat sheet in ranked matchup

Cole Pinkston

Bradley Shaw (Photo: Cole Pinkston/Auburn Live)

HOOVER, ALABAMA – Auburn Live was back on the high school football scene Friday night. This time, for the Hoover (Ala.) High School vs. Auburn (Ala.) High School matchup. There are several young up-and-coming prospects worth watching, but the focus was on 4-star linebacker Bradley Shaw who plays for Hoover. Shaw has become a bigger Auburn target over the last few months.

We were keeping a count of Shaw’s tackles until we lost count well into the 2nd half. Shaw was all over the field and had 15 or more tackles in the game. We were able to get most if not all of them on film. He also added a sack and a blocked extra point to those tackles.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Social Slant: 4-star Auburn LB target Bradley Shaw fills stat sheet in ranked matchup

Cole Pinkston

Bradley Shaw (Photo: Cole Pinkston/Auburn Live)

HOOVER, ALABAMA – Auburn Live was back on the high school football scene Friday night. This time, for the Hoover (Ala.) High School vs. Auburn (Ala.) High School matchup. There are several young up-and-coming prospects worth watching, but the focus was on 4-star linebacker Bradley Shaw who plays for Hoover. Shaw has become a bigger Auburn target over the last few months.

We were keeping a count of Shaw’s tackles until we lost count well into the 2nd half. Shaw was all over the field and had 15 or more tackles in the game. We were able to get most if not all of them on film. He also added a sack and a blocked extra point to those tackles.

These are the types of guys we gotta start getting. We've struggled for too long with the Birmingham metro guys other than getting Bo and a couple guys from Trussville 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

Just curious if there is any recent news in Shaw's recruiting? It sounds like we're in it and last I heard was that Notre Dame and Clemson were pushing hard as well. 

@HAPvsOA Nothing new on AU & Clemson. Arky is now the 3rd team heabily involved. He still plans to commit sometime in October and has been quiet overall on his recruitment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...