Tickets

subterranean_jack

I received my tickets last Friday. FEDEX was hustling his tail off trying to unload his truck. He told me that he had numerous envelopes like the one I signed for Friday.

Good Luck and War Eagle!

Let's get this season started!

Tickets were supposed to be mailed out last Wednesday. Has anyone received them yet?

175568[/snapback]

I recieved mine last wednesday night. FedEx guy didnt show till about 8:30. He told me that he still had about 100 envelopes to deliver but that they would have to go back out on the truck in the morning.

Yup...got them Thursday in Atlanta. Was able to get mine this year after all...in spite of the divorce! :moon:

:au::homer:

FedEx came to St Louis on Thursday, but we weren't there. He came back on Friday. :cheer::au::cheer:

By the way, anyone have extra tickets to the Tech game??? :big:

175608[/snapback]

Shame on you for even muttering a blasphemy such as that. No self respecting Auburn Fan would sell their's :poke:

By the way, anyone have extra tickets to the Tech game??? :big:

175608[/snapback]

Shame on you for even muttering a blasphemy such as that. No self respecting Auburn Fan would sell their's :poke:

175676[/snapback]

SHAME ON ME????? SHAME ON YOU!!!!! I wasn't asking anyone to sell their tickets...I wanted them to "donate" their tickets..... :poke:

Mine came last Thursday. If you don't have them by now I would call the Ticket office (334-844-4040) and get a FED-X tracer number.

I recieved an e-mail from the ticket office the day that the tickets were shipped out. It gave me a confirmation that they were sent, and also had the FedEx tracking information for my package.

Archived