Fighting Chance

StatTiger

Always appreciate your statistical analyses brother.

What I got from this was “60% of the time, it works every time”…but for real, great analysis, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

What I got from this was “60% of the time, it works every time”…but for real, great analysis, thanks for sharing!

I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that…..  

• Like 1

It will not be surprising if folks look back & laugh on how we right now think the SEC will shake out this season. IMO many SEC teams this year have the potential to crash & burn (e.g. LSU, TN) or reach heights nobody expected (e.g. Miss St). A non hype analysis sees potential for some traditional D powerhouses to stumble on D much of this year. If we can get into shootouts, I can see Freeze pulling off some classic upset wins this season.

Just based on these stats, if you are okay running the ball, you have a 60% chance to win a game.

Well, ya know, that includes Idaho Tater stats, and I'm just not gobbling up Idaho Tater numbers. Plus it includes Gus running the ball into the DL every first down for, like, 2 yards over and over and over.

Fact is, during the past 10 years, Auburn has had some great rushing teams. So I'm really hoping CHF, staff and athletes can excel in the rushing game. And I hope the Auburn passing game can take an even greater step forward and figure out how to move the ball through the air, because BOTH are necessary to succeed in today's SEC.

Okay, I'm unreasonably optimistic about this year's team. OL, RBs, QB, TE. Yes, I'm unreasonably optimistic. Because I think this year Auburn can do much better than those stats. And better than the expert prognosticators predict.

WDE!

Edited by AURex

6 hours ago, AURex said:

Just based on these stats, if you are okay running the ball, you have a 60% chance to win a game.

Well, ya know, that includes Idaho Tater stats, and I'm just not gobbling up Idaho Tater numbers. Plus it includes Gus running the ball into the DL every first down for, like, 2 yards over and over and over.

Fact is, during the past 10 years, Auburn has had some great rushing teams. So I'm really hoping CHF, staff and athletes can excel in the rushing game. And I hope the Auburn passing game can take an even greater step forward and figure out how to move the ball through the air, because BOTH are necessary to succeed in today's SEC.

Okay, I'm unreasonably optimistic about this year's team. OL, RBs, QB, TE. Yes, I'm unreasonably optimistic. Because I think this year Auburn can do much better than those stats. And better than the expert prognosticators predict.

WDE!

i agree! i have not been this excited since my ED pills came in the mail............lol

• Haha 2