Jodan Hare changes

PChamp119

I don't know if anyone has gotten a look into the stadium this year, but you might notice a change in the football field (I think).

There is a fense/gate on the sidelines... weren't there bushes there before? I miss the bushes - it was soo SECish.

I don't know if anyone has gotten a look into the stadium this year, but you might notice a change in the football field (I think).

There is a fense/gate on the sidelines... weren't there bushes there before? I miss the bushes - it was soo SECish.

176249[/snapback]

There has always been a black chain link fence surrounding the field. The bushes have always been on the crowd side of that fence.

Actually the bushes grew around he fence on both sides.......but alot of the bushes were removed after the florida fieldgoal game when the fans took the field and destroyed the bushes....

I personally am always resistant to change, especially relating to Auburn things, but the pictures I have seen from a buddy in the band that got to go in there recently look very very good. The hedges are still there, but are significantly trimmed.

Got to keep the hedges or JHS will look more like BDS as far as the field goes. Anybody got pictures?

Archived