Who Profits from Middle East Energy Deals?

AUApostle

13 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Hard to believe anyone is this stupid.

Why is that? Would love to hear a constructive dismissal if you have time to respond.

1 hour ago, AUApostle said:

I thought I posted this informative video last night, but I guess I was mistaken.

For future reference, instead of adding a video to a different thread topic in the political forum and just saying it’s interesting, just post a separate thread in the political smack talk forum. If you want to take the time to articulate an argument in the post, you can post it in the political forum.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

For future reference, instead of adding a video to a different thread topic in the political forum and just saying it’s interesting, just post a separate thread in the political smack talk forum. If you want to take the time to articulate an argument in the post, you can post it in the political forum.

Thanks Texas…was wondering why it got moved because it’s not smack talk…but then I read the rules and noticed I didn’t provide a personal discussion point.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Interesting take. 

My opinion is that Biden is working with Nazi's from Argentina to route money through Nestle Corp to enrich Netanyahu's rivals by funding washing machine business's in Beijing. 

I'll post a phone video of my thoughts on this in a bit once I'm out taking my dog for a walk. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Interesting take. 

My opinion is that Biden is working with Nazi's from Argentina to route money through Nestle Corp to enrich Netanyahu's rivals by funding washing machine business's in Beijing. 

I'll post a phone video of my thoughts on this in a bit once I'm out taking my dog for a walk. 

I don’t think any of that stuff is backed up on Hunter’s laptop…nice imagination though.

3 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

I don’t think any of that stuff is backed up on Hunter’s laptop…nice imagination though.

Thanks. 

I think it is on the laptop though and the Bidenworld shadow government just haven’t allowed this info to be released yet. 

18 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Thanks. 

I think it is on the laptop though and the Bidenworld shadow government just haven’t allowed this info to be released yet. 

5 months.