Week 8 overreaction thread

Win4AU

It’s going to be Missouri vs Ole Miss/LSU for the SEC and the SEC won’t make the playoffs.  

A lot of top teams took their foot off the gas and almost got beat.  Oklahoma, Washington, Texas, and UNC lost

Zach Arnett will have the best record of 1st year SEC coaches

Top 10

Michigan, Georgia, FSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Washington, Bama, Oregon, Texas, Mizzou

Bama will win the SEC West, the SECCG, and the first round of the CFP.

Auburn will make a bowl game, win it, nab a good QB in the portal, and enjoy immense recruiting success.  Fans will then claim they were strong supporters of CHF all along.

Dabo Swinney's relevance will continue to dip further into negative territory, and Clemson will accelerate its decline back into mediocrity.

Jim Harbaugh will move to the NFL after the season.  Notably, he will sign Colin Kap, but will again get caught using video to steal signs.

Edited by WillMunny
  • Haha 1

yes people are going overboard. go to the rant and read about some guys piling on caddy saying he cannot recruit nor coach his rb's worth a damn. they threw him under the bus over what i consider lies.

54 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yes people are going overboard. go to the rant and read about some guys piling on caddy saying he cannot recruit nor coach his rb's worth a damn. they threw him under the bus over what i consider lies.

There are couple of goons over there that challenge each other. I’ll not comment on Carnell’s recruiting pedigree, I’ll simply say he’s fortunate to be an Auburn legend. I’m not sure he’d find a job in the same position at another P5 program of Auburn’s caliber.  

11 hours ago, keesler said:

There are couple of goons over there that challenge each other. I’ll not comment on Carnell’s recruiting pedigree, I’ll simply say he’s fortunate to be an Auburn legend. I’m not sure he’d find a job in the same position at another P5 program of Auburn’s caliber.  

That’s funny.  He’s probably the best recruiter Auburn has.  He also fielded a better offense last year than we’ve seen all this year.