Happy Game Day!!! Edition 9

tbone4jc

Road game SEC blues end today!! War Eagle! :party::party::wareagle::wareagle: complete 4 quarter game with a whole lotta :tdau:‘s from our offense!!

• Like 1

sink the commies....................short for commodores.

I’m about to hop in the car and head north.  One of the Bunker guys rented out corner bar near campus if you’re in to a little party action. 

• Like 1

Everyone talks about not winning in Baton Rogue 99 before 21, Athens 2005, Tuscaloosa 2010, but it has been 20 years since Auburn has won in Nashville 2003.  Time to change that.

• Like 1

Last week we started to get some momentum. I want to see us gain some swagger this week.  Hope Thorne is still locked in. 

Virtue signaling alert…

I started off gameday running the Tootsie Roll 5k in Madison to support their schools’ special needs programs.  

30:30-ish time which sucks but was good enough for 5th in my age group.  

Now for a little yard work before settling my old, slow butt into the recliner from 3pm to whenever. 

• Like 2

I hate UAT as much as the next guy, but the fact that the picker has zilch to do with the school shows what a sorry state Gameday is in.

29 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I hate UAT as much as the next guy, but the fact that the picker has zilch to do with the school shows what a sorry state Gameday is in.

I don’t disagree with that assertion but I like that Nate was on the show.  If you have never seen his stand up, he is hilarious.  

1 hour ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Virtue signaling alert…

I started off gameday running the Tootsie Roll 5k in Madison to support their schools’ special needs programs.  

30:30-ish time which sucks but was good enough for 5th in my age group.  

Now for a little yard work before settling my old, slow butt into the recliner from 3pm to whenever. 

Swam a half mile this AM after a 2-mile walk.  Used to swim at the UAH gym in Huntsville when I lived in North Alabama.  I'm old as well.  Can't run or do yard work anymore.

WDE!!!  Let's get a win today.

Edited by WillMunny

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Nate’s wife went to Bama. That’s about as a good a reason as you can have to make him the picker.

Right?….

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nate’s wife went to Bama. That’s about as a good a reason as you can have to make him the picker.

Right?….

If they ever visit us again, I'd love to see Sunni be guest picker.

Edited by AUwent