Need some ideas

GoAU

I just landed a huge promotion at work, but it comes with a price - moving nort, way north. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can catch the majority of the AU games w/o CSS or JP? Does the Gameday plan work for most games? How do you guys living out of the southeast work this out?

The ESPN Gameplan is actually a really good deal. My family has gotten it for the past 2 years. Worth it their will be some Auburn games that aren't shown but their are a lot of them that are shown. I think Gameplan is well worth it!

Thanks! Roughly how many games do you think you picked up a season that you wouldn't have been able to see without it?

I wonder if it's possible to string my own coax from TN to NY, if I use enough boosters? :lol::big::blink:

Thanks for the help!!!

I guess I will be gettingGameplan - maybe I can cover it as a relo expense :big:;)

Go, also check the Auburn Alumni Association for a club in the area. The St Louis Auburn Club will usually have a get together, either at someone's house, or at a bar, for the games. My wife and I will get the ESPN gameplan also, it's great.

Archived