You have to see this~!

AWK

yall have to see it, it is amazing, i got chills the first 30 times i watched it lol, I dowloaded it at my work comp, guess the firm doesnt mind :big:

My download got terminated, was going slow as hell to and I am on cable.

177248[/snapback]

it works i promise

177248[/snapback]

Same here! I can download a 250 MB file no problem, but this 20 MB download keeps terminating at the server.

Guest Tigrinum Major

177248[/snapback]

Same here! I can download a 250 MB file no problem, but this 20 MB download keeps terminating at the server.

177258[/snapback]

Me, too. I have tried it three times and I get a little more each time, but not the whole thing.

Go to this link and click on stadium pregame http://aunews.net/default.aspx?MODE=VIDEO&PATH=2005    that should do it!!!

177270[/snapback]

Thanks. That worked better and it also downloaded at 100 kb/sec instead of 10 kb/sec like the other link did.

Edit In: Spoke to soon! I quit on me at 70%. Looked like it was going to go smoothly.

I've been waiting a long time to see this video. All my friends tell me it's great. Buttttt... I decided I would wait for the GT game to see it. Because I've made it this far, I can make it the...... only THREE MORE DAYS!!! to see it on the big screen!

Thanks for posting it though, because I'm sure I'll be watching it many many times. (but not until I see it at kickoff first!)

Archived