Marcus Davis is a top 3 recruiter in the country!!!!

GwillMac6

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

It's wild. Then on top of that how the board thinks that a coach really is a direct relation to a guy catching a ball is crazy.

Good to see you posting again cole. You coming back to the 256 for Christmas?

Edited by toddc

45 minutes ago, toddc said:

Good to see you posting again cole. You coming back to the 256 for Christmas?

Unfortunately not for Christmas, during the spring though. I don't know if you ever saw any of those legend games where it be Florence legends vs muscle shoals, tuscumbia, Decatur, etc. But I'm going to play in that so that should be fun.

But my wife is traveling to South Africa so I just decided to work and get that extra holiday money this year! 

I appreciate you saying those kind words. I wish you and your family good health and blessings!

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Unfortunately not for Christmas, during the spring though. I don't know if you ever saw any of those legend games where it be Florence legends vs muscle shoals, tuscumbia, Decatur, etc. But I'm going to play in that so that should be fun.

But my wife is traveling to South Africa so I just decided to work and get that extra holiday money this year! 

I appreciate you saying those kind words. I wish you and your family good health and blessings!

Let me know when the game is and I’ll try to come cheer you on. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 5:50 AM, NWALA Tiger said:

Amazing isn't it. Sometimes I wonder what some cats are smoking b4 they start posting stuff. Davis did a great job. He deserves the accolades 

LOL