Jack Smith’s case got stronger over the past month

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why would a person climb through a window if they knew they were going to be shot?  That is what doesn’t make since. 

Why would a person attack the Capitol when it will not change anything? It was a crowd of morons, many of whom bragged on social media about being willing to die for their country, set loose by a nitwit who cares not a bit about their well-being. Plenty of the people in that crowd, including Babbitt, were Q-Anon loons who thought Democrats were devil-worshipping child molesters. You going to sit there and tell me that makes sense?

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There were security on her side of the partition and they didn’t stop her or pay much attention.   I believe those security officers were leaving that area when Byrd shot Babbit.  It was a disjointed effort on the part of security.

How dare they not be organized when ridiculously outnumbered!!!

Support the blue, amiright?

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I definitely question more than you do.

Yeah, but whoever first said "there are no stupid questions" clearly hadn't met you yet.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why would a person climb through a window if they knew they were going to be shot?  That is what doesn’t make since.  There were security on her side of the partition and they didn’t stop her or pay much attention.   I believe those security officers were leaving that area when Byrd shot Babbit.  It was a disjointed effort on the part of security.

The articles you posted said there was no efficiency they ALLOWED the crowd in, not invite.  The purpose of security was to keep them out, when they were overwhelmed they then LET them in.  No one said anything about inviting them in.

This happens on both sides of the aisle.  Adam Schiff.  I guarantee Schiff still believes what he said was true or at least hasn’t recanted.

I definitely question more than you do.

Believing that Russia has some connection with Trump isn't holding a belief that has been proven to be without merit.  Believing that the 2020 election was fraudulent or in some way stolen is an absolute falsehood, proven to be so by every forum wherein it has been alleged.

I question many things, but I don't begin every debate by reaching for some conspiratorial garbage.  You are an intelligent man.  As such, I know that, on some level, you realize that there is no justification for what occurred on Jan 6th.  I would condemn anyone, regardless of their place on the political spectrum, that behaved like that.

You know how I know for certain that I have no patience for it?  Look no farther than Stacey Abrams in Georgia.  I agreed with her position on health care and the need for the state to expand Medicaid coverage.  That doesn't mean that I would ever vote for her after she alleged all sorts of nonsense when she lost..

Edited by AU9377

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I know that, on some level, you realize that there is no justification for what occurred on Jan 6th.

There is no question what happened on Jan 6th 2021 was inexcusable and there is no justification for the actions of those people, but it doesn’t mean it was an organized attempt to overthrow the government. It was not an insurrection.

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You know how I know for certain that I have no patience for it?  Look no farther than Stacey Abrams in Georgia.  I agreed with her position on health care and the need for the state to expand Medicaid coverage.  That doesn't mean that I would ever vote for her after she alleged all sorts of nonsense when she lost..

This is the same why I felt when it became obvious Trump was not going to win any court cases about election fraud.  The problem is; it looks like the choice is between two people that should not represent the US, for different reasons.  Not much of a choice.