Personal Thoughts

i have some serious health issues with cancer. it has made me reflect a lot. i want to give a sincere apology to anyone i have hurt on these boards. we all fight hard for what we think is the best for our country. i am sure that many or maybe most across the aisle will not care but it is real and heart felt.i have mostly quit posting on the pol boards for this very reason. i do not like trump and i let that bleed over to some of you guys. there are a few things i regret. so..........."I Apologize". this cancer is very real and i am going to lose a kidney and i do not want to face my maker without trying to make things right..Iam we will never agree on things but i have huge respect that you can put our differences aside and wish me well.  i hope you guys have a great day.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I will pray for you to survive this cancer and tolerate the treatments. I hope you can return to good health and have not passed the proverbial "last good day", to borrow from "The Fault In Our Stars". I will also pray for you to submit your heart and soul to Jesus, accept Him fully and without restraint.  You will find peace in both life and death, when it ultimately comes. as it will for all of us.

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I will pray for you to survive this cancer and tolerate the treatments. I hope you can return to good health and have not passed the proverbial "last good day", to borrow from "The Fault In Our Stars". I will also pray for you to submit your heart and soul to Jesus, accept Him fully and without restraint.  You will find peace in both life and death, when it ultimately comes. as it will for all of us.

i do not care for organized religion but i believe in jesus. he gives me hope. also i have always felt naked if i was not wearing a cross. i hope you except my apology.many will not and i have no one to blame but myself. we cannot take back words once they are spoken and i understand this. i have apologized and this is all i can do. i have cleared my heart and soul so to speak. i had dale carnegie training so imagine how much worse i would have been. i am lucky probably that i have not been banned by some of my behavior.

• Like 1

You really don’t have to apologize to me for your passion.  We are just on different sides of things sometimes, but it never crosses into hate for me.  I try not to let it.  Your belief system seems like it is in the right place, but don’t give up.  Keep us informed Fifty.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Prayers lifted for you as you go through these tough times. I pray that the Great Physician will be with you and you will trust Him in every way.

Don't worry for a second about things said on a message board. I have Parkinsons and sometimes my emotions just act up so I undrstand.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

31 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Prayers lifted for you as you go through these tough times. I pray that the Great Physician will be with you and you will trust Him in every way.

Don't worry for a second about things said on a message board. I have Parkinsons and sometimes my emotions just act up so I undrstand.

i yhave been really hard on you and i am ashamed for most of it. thank you for your class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i yhave been really hard on you and i am ashamed for most of it. thank you for your class.

No problem man. Put it behind you and focus on your health. This silly message board should be at the bottom of things you need to be concerned about right now. Love changes everything!

Edited by Son of A Tiger

15 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

No problem man. Put it behind you and focus on your health. This silly message board should be at the bottom of things you need to be concerned about right now. Love changes everything!

i am ashamed to say this but with no family and friends passing too often aufam means the world to me. i know it is odd but that is me. that is why i post articles to entertain and keep members informed. it is what it is. but for the record i am mostly happy but i do get lonely and when the crap hits the fan i have very few i can count on for help. so i gravitate to the board. but when i piss off the multitudes i just cut my own throat. a lot of folks just do not give a crap. but i am man enough to apologize. and yes i have some buds on here for the record. but i have made peace with myself and i harbor no ill will for anyone on here. i lost a good friend from parkinsons a few years back. he took gummies for the pain and said they helped him better than pain pills. i hope your troubles pass and things look up for you. a mix of delta 8 AND 9 are legal and a half knock me on my behind. even a third will get you feeling well.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1