So when does Haley end her campaign?

Couldn't even beat Trump when he isn't on the ballot. She gave it a good shot, but Donald Trump is the Slave master of the Republican party right now and she never really stood a chance from the start. 

r/PoliticalHumor - A well-fought race!

It depends on the trials Trump is involved in.  If (and that is a big if) there is a realistic chance of a conviction of a crime before the election she would be the last Republican standing.  It’s not looking good for her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It depends on the trials Trump is involved in.  If (and that is a big if) there is a realistic chance of a conviction of a crime before the election she would be the last Republican standing.  It’s not looking good for her.

I'd be shocked if any of Trumps serious trials happened before the election. 

I'd expect Haley to drop out later this month after she loses her home state of S. Carolina. 

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree. I continue to be shocked that republicans passed on Desantis and Haley - and now whine that it’s only because of Biden that they support Trump. Huh? He’s lost 3 straight election cycles. Haley polls 17 points over Biden and Trump is by far the weakest and most likely to implode in the general. The gop now fully owns Trump and is accountable for the inevitable ethical and chaotic train wreck to follow.

My wish is that Haley and manchin would join in a 3rd party run. She’ll be open to attacks that she forsook her promise not to support the gop nominee. But given itd be an alternative to the Trump v Biden historic crap show - imo she’ll quickly be forgiven.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'd be shocked if any of Trumps serious trials happened before the election. 

I'd expect Haley to drop out later this month after she loses her home state of S. Carolina. 

That would be the smart money.  If the donor money drys up, she is gone.

Well, you can say what you want about AI, but it's coming up with some funny stuff. Caution: language.

• Haha 2

On 2/7/2024 at 11:05 AM, I_M4_AU said:

I think this is her plan. If Biden falls ill etc and can’t run, Newsom is already running his Pres Campaign. Kamala should just admit defeat. 

• Like 1

She’s gone all in today that they’re both geriatric.  Might be political suicide. We’ll see where this goes. Ps funny video

• Haha 1