Baseball on TV tonight.

SEC channel at 6 O'Clock. Conflicts with women's basketball on ESPN2 at the same time. Pick your poison.

• Thanks 1

AU lost 1-0. Left the bases loaded once and runners on 2nd and 3rd once. Simply couldn't get a timely hit. Ike Irish threw out both Arky steal attempts. Arky is ranked #1 for a reason, their pitching is incredible. Auburn's pitching was great last night. A first inning bases-empty homer is all the bad guys got. Maybe we'll have better luck today.

• Like 1

tough loss.  0-4 in SEC play.  baseball is such a mental game.  CBT has to keep the guys heads in it early here.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Another 1 run loss.

Last night was a tough pill to swallow. Yesterday was a tough day to be Auburn beginning around 3:30 cst. Did have some good catfish though.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Last night was a tough pill to swallow. Yesterday was a tough day to be Auburn beginning around 3:30 cst. Did have some good catfish though.

Alls I can say about the results of the MBB game it wil give me time to finish my taxes on Sunday

We are playing good ball and coming up just a little short, going all the way back to 4th and 31. Like the porcupine making love, I've enjoyed about all of this good stuff I can stand. Ready to win some close ones!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Alls I can say about the results of the MBB game it wil give me time to finish my taxes on Sunday

Sounds depressing. Since retiring and simplifying have done ours the past couple of years. Made a mistake last year and overpaid. Got a check in the mail from the government with a letter of explanation last fall. 

Proud to say I have finished ours this year. Nothing to do but hit submit and pay up. State is a breeze on line once you have done federal. 

• Like 1

Insurance in the 8th; no outs

• Love 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Insurance in the 8th; no outs

Great win today. We needed that one. Beautiful day at PP and record crowd.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Great win today. We needed that one. Beautiful day at PP and record crowd.

I’m jealous. 

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m jealous. 

Yep, kind of lost with no game this afternoon. Sunny Sunday afternoons at PP always a good draw for coeds wanting to work on the Sun tan. Lots to see other than baseball.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, kind of lost with no game this afternoon. Sunny Sunday afternoons at PP always a good draw for coeds wanting to work on the Sun tan. Lots to see other than baseball.

Oh I remember the days at PP with the coeds working on their tan one reason I never ever took a date to the games......damn those were good times

We sure battled this weekend.  Arky is really good.  Hope the guys keep their head in the game.  Will need to get a sweep or 2 to catch back up in the standings.  The sec is absolutely brutal.