Baseball v Alabama State

Down by one in the middle of the 8th:

Lost 3-2 to freaking Alabama State. It's time to start asking tough questions. Absolutely inexcusable 

• Like 3

Salty, 

why couldn’t we hit them?   Baseball is so mental and I think that bug has bitten the entire team.  Answer lies within each player and coaching. 

40 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Very disappointing season!!!😰

Yes it is so far. We've been here before and turned it around so lets hope for the best.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Salty, 

why couldn’t we hit them?   Baseball is so mental and I think that bug has bitten the entire team.  Answer lies within each player and coaching. 

If I had the answer would find CBT and have coffee this morning. Maybe just had to bottom out. Regardless, going to continue enjoying the rest of the season as I can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Salty, 

This has been one of our better hitting teams in recent memory. Why we didn't hit ASU pitching is puzzling. Of course, Ike Irish and Bobby Pierce being held out didn't help but AU still should have scored a bunch. Lets hope the missed hits will show up against Kentucky starting tomorrow.

• Like 3