Why are terrorists being allowed to deface

Posted (edited)

United States statues, campuses and raise terrorists flags in US flagpoles ?

We have no leadership, but soon it’s going get real ugly. The ignorant children are going to be schooled .

Hope the civilized realize that terrorists are breeding in the cesspools on our own soil. Remember 911? These Palestinians animals cheered when that happened.

Anti-Israel protesters in New York City defaced statues honoring American World War I soldiers on Monday.

The outdoor bronze monument at the East 67th Street entrance of Central Park depicts members of the 107th United States Infantry in the throes of battle.

These ignorant asses would have supported the Nazis in ww2. What an insulting disgrace that they now want the the destruction of Israel and the United States.

Israel will eliminate Hamas in Gaza, but who will eliminate it in the USA?

the President of university of Florida knows the truth 

Better wake up 

Edited by TigerOne
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Because they align with the left’s values.  If there were protests involving the sacred intersectional hierarchy it would have been stopped quick and in a hurry.  

Enough is enough, doesn’t anybody have pride in our nation anymore?

This is what petulant teenagers do, test the boundaries, its up to the adults to put a stop to it.

Someone is talking about Standing for America.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TigerOne said:

United States statues, campuses and raise terrorists flags in US flagpoles ?

We have no leadership, but soon it’s going get real ugly. The ignorant children are going to be schooled .

Hope the civilized realize that terrorists are breeding in the cesspools on our own soil. Remember 911? These Palestinians animals cheered when that happened.

Anti-Israel protesters in New York City defaced statues honoring American World War I soldiers on Monday.

The outdoor bronze monument at the East 67th Street entrance of Central Park depicts members of the 107th United States Infantry in the throes of battle.

These ignorant asses would have supported the Nazis in ww2. What an insulting disgrace that they now want the the destruction of Israel and the United States.

Israel will eliminate Hamas in Gaza, but who will eliminate it in the USA?

the President of university of Florida knows the truth 

Better wake up 

What do you think should be done?  Would you shoot on sight? I dislike the misguided acts of some of these people as much as anyone, but this isn't Russia.  People do have rights, even if you disagree with them.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

53 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What do you think should be done?  Would you shoot on sight? I dislike the misguided acts of some of these people as much as anyone, but this isn't Russia.  People do have rights, even if you disagree with them.

Arrest and deport if possible. No one has the right to do what they are doing. These aren’t protests, they are acts of breaking the law. It’s not difficult to understand. 
The anti American/ Israel terrorist are now irrelevant and committing crimes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Arrest and deport if possible. No one has the right to do what they are doing. These aren’t protests, they are acts of breaking the law. It’s not difficult to understand. 

You talk as if LEO's watched it happen and did nothing.  I doubt that's the case.

LEO’s don’t have the authority to act on their own in NYC.  A politician or university president has to approve their actions first.

Thank God some of you missed the 60s. You’d be wanting to shoot protesting hippies (who are now 70) by  the hundreds. So in 2024 what exactly is a terrorist? And if that’s the new definition - what is the term we should use for Jan 6 and Trump?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Thank God some of you missed the 60s. You’d be wanting to shoot protesting hippies (who are now 70) by  the hundreds. So in 2024 what exactly is a terrorist? And if that’s the new definition - what is the term we should use for Jan 6 and Trump?

93 is the only one to mention shooting. “Terrorist” is a term loosely used in 2024 like many things. Trump defines this group of protesters as “radical leftist morons”. 

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

The vast majority are U.S. citizens. I don't agree with them either, but the problem is not something the federal government can solve by labeling them terrorists.  I have seen no evidence that they are terrorists.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

93 is the only one to mention shooting. “Terrorist” is a term loosely used in 2024 like many things. Trump defines this group of protesters as “radical leftist morons”. 

Thanks. I’m fine with moron. Neither side seems to be in short supply. Theres a lot of very agitated people with seemingly infinite free time who need to either get a job, or pick up golf or a hobby.

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

So in 2024 what exactly is a terrorist

It parents that complain at school board meetings.  You haven’t heard.

On 5/7/2024 at 2:02 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Actually - according to Mark Esper - Trump himself "mentioned" it. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/09/1097517470/trump-esper-book-defense-secretary

Former Pentagon chief Esper says Trump asked about shooting protesters

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Actually - according to Mark Esper - Trump himself "mentioned" it.

Trump has not joined us in this thread. I was referring to this conversation. Your fixation with Trump has been weird and getting worse.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Trump has not joined us in this thread. I was referring to this conversation. Your fixation with Trump has been weird and getting worse.

Nevertheless, he is the only one - in or outside the forum - I have heard suggesting such a thing, which is relevant to the discussion, IMO:

On 5/7/2024 at 1:30 PM, auburnatl1 said:

And having a POTUS ask or suggest such a thing as shooting demonstrators is notable and not reflective of a "fixation". :rolleyes:  I remember Kent State very vividly.

What's weird, is sloughing it off as just Trump being Trump, which is true enough.

Nothing to see here, huh?

Edited by homersapien