Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?

DKW 86

Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?

• Hawgs
    • Bama

Bama could give Croyle and Darby the whole day off and beat Arkansas. The Hog defense couldn't stop my mama from getting 100 yds and a couple of TDs. I think Reggie Bush just scored again.

Bama could give Croyle and Darby the whole day off and beat Arkansas.  The Hog defense couldn't stop my mama from getting 100 yds and a couple of TDs.  I think Reggie Bush just scored again.

182425[/snapback]

Dude, I am right there with you. :lmao:

While we know that uat does not have a very good team, the piggies are just plain terrible. If the hogs pull out a miracle, flipper should be canned on the spot. B)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Bad Guys 38

Bacon Bits 24

Arky offense wasn't that bad Saturday night, but their defense is horrible. 38 is probably low, but I cannot bring myself to kick them over 40. The Bama wide receivers will run themselves silly. Prothro scores by pass reception, rushing, throwing a TD pass, punt return, kicking a field goal and with an Arkansas cheerleader in the middle of the third quarter.

For true comedy, go to woopig and check out their predictions.

Prothro vs Arkansas, He recieves 14 sacks and 30 tackles on defense, then on offensehe gets 400 rushing yards 6 tds :roflol:

I'll take Bama in this one as well. I think a lot of it will depend on how soft Arky is up the middle. That's where Bama just killed SC. Anyone running between the tackles was 4-5 yards downfield before an SC defender ever made a feeble attempt at tackling someone.

SoCal was tossing the ball all around the field and eating up huge chunks of yardage every play. Bama probably isn't capable of doing the same and will need to run the ball well and play action to get the ball downfield.

Anyone watch the Arky game? That young running back, McFadden I believe, looks like he's going to be REAL GOOD.

Arky offense wasn't that bad Saturday night, but their defense is horrible.  38 is probably low, but I cannot bring myself to kick them over 40.  The Bama wide receivers will run themselves silly.  Prothro scores by pass reception, rushing, throwing a TD pass, punt return, kicking a field goal and with an Arkansas cheerleader in the middle of the third quarter. 

182447[/snapback]

:lmao: That was so funny!!!! And unfortuantely for the hawgs, probably true.

Alabama should slap Arkansas around something good.

Unfortunatly like Slink said, if Bama doesnt play its starters for 3 whole quarters with a attacking mentality and go for multiple 4th downs when up by 44 you'll hear nothing but bragging from Southern California.

I'll take Bama in this one as well.  I think a lot of it will depend on how soft Arky is up the middle.  That's where Bama just killed SC.  Anyone running between the tackles was 4-5 yards downfield before an SC defender ever made a feeble attempt at tackling someone. 

SoCal was tossing the ball all around the field and eating up huge chunks of yardage every play.  Bama probably isn't capable of doing the same and will need to run the ball well and play action to get the ball downfield.

Anyone watch the Arky game?  That young running back, McFadden I believe, looks like he's going to be REAL GOOD.

182454[/snapback]

I watched until the gristle starting popping off the pan!!! You are right McFadden can RUN!! The piggies did suprisingly move the ball on USC. Still think their defense is just as bad as South Carolina's. Bama should have no problems running the ball. As long as they don't turn the ball over, they will put another whipping on the piggies.

Bama could give Croyle and Darby the whole day off and beat Arkansas.  The Hog defense couldn't stop my mama from getting 100 yds and a couple of TDs.  I think Reggie Bush just scored again.

182425[/snapback]

Dude, I am right there with you. :lmao:

182428[/snapback]

Nah...they were off last week when they played S. Carolina.... :lol:

:au::homer:

If bama losses this game, there momentum through this season will be shortly halted.

They should put 30 points on Arkansas or more.

Arkansas has to stuff the box to stop the run.

BC makes easy throws against Arkansas secondary who likes to leave recievers open when its man coverage on play action.

Easy game for Bama.

All signs point to a easy win for UAT, wish I was wrong but the Arky D will cant stop the run or cover the pass so it should get ugly very fast. So another win for the bamaham news to crow about :ua: being back :rolleyes:

:ua: 38

:arky: 14

the upset special...arkansas on a late td...suie pig...go to hell alabama

182594[/snapback]

It would be nice if that did happen, I will have to check with my inside source on this one. She did after all call the TCU over OU upset over a week in advance.

:ua: wins by 30+

:ua: 49

:arky: 10

Even uat can't lose to this piggy "team".....or can they? B)

I voted for the Hawgs......but it was by pure accident. I was a little trigger happy with the clicking..

so realy there are only 3 votes for the hogs

182685[/snapback]

You weren't hanging around Palm Beach county back in 2000, were you? :big:

Archived