Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?

DKW 86

Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Hawgs @ Bama, Who wins?

• Hawgs
    • Bama

Even uat can't lose to this piggy "team".....or can they? B)

182673[/snapback]

Would not surprise me at all, I think Arky will have something to prove after that showing or lack there of vs USC.

This is exactly the kind of game where Nutt pulls off an upset This is exactly the kind of game that Shula coached teams lose. Ark looks like the new Vandy and Bama looks pretty good. That being said I will take Bama just so I don't jinx it.

uat DOES have half the talent of USC. (Wait, you do mean the University of South Carolina...right?)

On paper and most likely on the field, uat wins this one easily. BUT, Arkansas is in a very gloomy situation. Their backs are literally against the wall and backed into a corner. Nutt is doing all he can just to keep this team from falling apart. This could be very dangerous for uat. Arkansas has nothing to loose. I expect Arkansas to come out very emotional and play very well at the beginning. Once uat gets the lead by 10 or more, Arkansas will give up. BUT, if Arkansas does play inspired football and a few breaks go their way, uat could be in for a surprise. Nutt is usually good for one upset a year. The way they look now, every game could be that upset game.

Archived