VolChat on Fulmer...

DKW 86

Link

..1.. Why did you abandon the run when we were only down by 1 score?

..2.. Is EVERYONE else wrong and ONLY yourself correct when it comes to rotating these two QB’s?

..3.. Is you indecisiveness in the QB situation similar to your indecisiveness in CANNING the inept and ineffective members of this staff?

..4.. Are the feelings of individual coaches and players more important than the state and credibility of the program that was here long before you were a twinkle in your daddy’s eye and will be here long after you’re gone?

..5.. Are you keeping ineffective and incompetent coaches on the staff b/c you are afraid that a competent and effective coach may highlight your shortcomings and one day steal your job and risk your undeserved and unearned $300,000 yearly raise and 2 million dollar salary?

..6.. Are you afraid to hire a REAL offensive coordinator who is not a UT inbred b/c you are too stubborn to change an outdated an PROVEN ineffective offensive system?

..7.. If you fired Randy Sanders .. who would be your next choice for coordinator … Pat Washington, yourself, or some other career UT man who STILL will keep everything as is?

..8.. Do you STILL feel that the QB position is a strength for this team?

..9.. Why can’t we ever stop anyone on 3rd down and a mile?

..10.. Is it ALWAYS the Jimmys and Joes?

..11.. Why are YOU … “coach” fulmer:

3-7 vs. Spurrier?

1-3 vs. Richt ?

1-3 vs. Tuberville?

1-2 vs. Saban?

0-1 vs. Meyer?   :big:

..12.. Why are YOU .. “coach” fulmer 7-13 from 1999 - present vs. FL, GA, LSU, AUB?

..13.. Is your tired line that “We’ve won a heck-uv-a lot a games with this system” getting less true or more true lately?

..14.. Why are you 6-11 against Top 10 teams from 1999 – present?

..15.. Why are you 2-4 in bowl games last 6 years .. some of which were down right embarrassing?

..16.. How many points did Randy Sanders claim he would score last week in your IDIOTIC pre game question and answer session with the INEPT offensive coordinator?

..17.. How often does he get it right?

..18.. If the answer is “most of the time” then do you think we have a problem given our downward spiral in offensive production

..19.. If the answer is “not often” doesn’t that indicate he is clueless?

..20.. Why has our “special” teams been an absolute laughing stock for YEARS?

..21.. Why do you insist on having the players recite “Stress the kicking game for this is where the breaks are made” as a team maxim when EVERYONE can see you don’t practice what you preach?

..22.. Do you think you have made the great Volunteer coaches and players of the past proud with your performance the past 6 years?

..23.. How do you look a Gerald Riggs in the eye after that game when he was playing and running lights out and explain to him why you didn’t give him a chance to help the team win?

..24.. How will you spin this with recruits who watched that game and will question the obvious coaching shortcomings with an offensive game plan that is border line laughable?

..25.. Why do we still have delay penalties, procedure penalties, and 12 men on the field with a veteran team and does the cluelessness of the players reflect the perceived cluelessness of the staff?

:ut: is ranked 107th O right now.

:ut: Has not scored one second half point this season :blink:

Watch the UT-LSU game for a real projection of how good UT really is.

And Cutcliffe is walking around doing every call in show in Knoxvegas. If I am Randy Sanders, I would be very worried.

People can blame UT's OC, Randy Sanders, all they want but the fact is he had not as big of an effect as many want to believe.

In the 2nd half, the OL couldn't block to save their life.

Throughout the game, the WR's dropped multiple passes including 1st down and longer passes

Special Teams had 3 TURNOVERS including two near their own red zone.

For Tidefan24......you say I never make note whem someone else links a post from another board. Please take note that this is the board "owner" and I will state again I don't agree with it. And I don't need any misled tiger, bammer who can't read, or snotty nose dawg telling me I have done it. :big::big:

Just think. This fat-uneducated-wouldn't know offense if it bit him in the backside-low life-gotta' run him outta' town on a rail today-"coach" ....O W N S uat!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

For Tidefan24......you say I never make note whem someone else links a post from another board. Please take note that this is the board "owner" and I will state again I don't agree with it. And I don't need any misled tiger, bammer who can't read,  or snotty nose dawg telling me I have done it. :big:   :big:

182805[/snapback]

I think it is more of a comprehension problem. Either way, I know how you feel on the matter. Still a funny post, not as funny as the razorback post, but funny either way.

:ut: will be hard pressed to beat :lsu: this weekend. To much emotion in that one for the Kittys to belly up in front of the Frog...

:lsu: 24

:ut: 16

Vols suck...I hope they lose every last game on their schedule, with Vandy hanging 50 on them. :big:

Why do they get soooo much preseason credit EVERY freakin year?

Thanks Numa. You hit the nail on the head. :au: spanked the ever lovin' you know what out of Phil's boys 3 times in the last 2 years. :au: has won 17 out of it's last 18 games. We played one bad game in that span against an undefeated GT and where do the polls have us?

UCheaT, on the other hand, was taken to the limit by UAB and looked horrible in a loss to UF after a week layoff. Now where could the Vols be ramked??? Hmmmm, let's see...20 through 25, I'm sure they dropped to there...no...how bout' 10 through 20....wait, there not there either....surely they're not in the top.....well what do you know? :blink:

:ut: is todays version of the 70's :ua: teams. They have the NCAA in their back pockets.

Thanks Numa.  You hit the nail on the head.  :au:   spanked the ever lovin' you know what out of Phil's boys 3 times in the last 2 years.  :au:   has won 17 out of it's last 18 games.  We played one bad game in that span against an undefeated GT and where do the polls have us?

UCheaT, on the other hand, was taken to the limit by UAB and looked horrible in a loss to UF after a week layoff.  Now where could the Vols be ramked???  Hmmmm, let's see...20 through 25, I'm sure they dropped to there...no...how bout' 10 through 20....wait, there not there either....surely they're not in the top.....well what do you know? :blink:

182851[/snapback]

i think they are 14th.. could be wrong

Archived