Alex Rose

Wide Receiver

6-2 177 lbs 4.4

Jacksonville, FL

First Coast HS

Top 100 recruits in Florida (#64)

Rivals 3 star

Chose Auburn over FSU, Clemson, Maryland and Louisville

Sounds GREAT! Hope he sticks with us and becomes another success story.

Thanks for the video link. Rose is a real string bean but I guess he will add some weight. Ssince he was a big FSU fan, I hope his commitment to Auburn holds up. Guess t depends on the Criminoles counter offer :big::big:

Thanks for the video link. Rose is a real string bean but I guess he will add some weight. Ssince he was a big FSU fan, I hope his commitment to Auburn holds up. Guess t depends on the Criminoles counter offer :big:   :big:

182843[/snapback]

Maybe he just THOUGHT he was a Criminole fan ;) Until he visited :au:

He has great potential. At 6-2 now... he could grow another inch or 2. Add some weight and could turn out to be very, very good.

Hope it holds. We werent even on his Top 5 list. But then again, many things on the sportscast were wrong, so who knows.

Hope it holds. We werent even on his Top 5 list. But then again, many things on the sportscast were wrong, so who knows.

182888[/snapback]

The listed top five were Clemson, FSU, Miami, Florida, and Maryland. The clip also said he would wait until national signing day before making a decision. His demeanor came across well to me.

182888[/snapback]

The listed top five were Clemson, FSU, Miami, Florida, and Maryland. The clip also said he would wait until national signing day before making a decision. His demeanor came across well to me.

182943[/snapback]

But didn't he camp at AU...that might have cinched it. :thumbsup:

:au::homer:

Archived