TIGRINUM MAJOR

deceks7

Came here several months ago, registered apparently, and for some reason did not find my way back. I look forward to the opportunity of discussing AU without the static found on some of the other boards.

I will be on more hurricane related threads for the next few days. Found out this morning that my sister-in-law decided the traffic was too bad to leave Houston and is riding out the storm. A bayou is directly behind her home and I think this is one of the dumbest things she has ever done. At least she has a very tall 2 story ante bellum. We will probably see her on the news camped out on her roof.

Heres hoping she has an axe to get there.

183279[/snapback]

Excellent point. I know they have one, I will call and tell them to bring it inside. All those battery powered hand tools should be soaking up the juice also.

Came here several months ago, registered apparently, and for some reason did not find my way back.  I look forward to the opportunity of discussing AU without the static found on some of the other boards.

I will be on more hurricane related threads for the next few days.  Found out this morning that my sister-in-law decided the traffic was too bad to leave Houston and is riding out the storm.  A bayou is directly behind her home and I think this is one of the dumbest things she has ever done.  At least she has a very tall 2 story ante bellum.  We will probably see her on the news camped out on her roof.

183276[/snapback]

Tell her to freaking drive WEST!!! eVerybody is driving North, so don't go North!! Tell her to get on the road toward AZ via backroads if she has to, but get going!!! don't take I45 ro the other north bound roads. IMO

Guest Tigrinum Major

Prayers to your sister-in-law, deceks.

Glad you made it over here from tigerforums. Those guys are decent for LSU fans, but you will find the atmosphere over here much more amicable.

Proud Tiger should drop by and welcome you at any time.

Archived