Dean as McGovern in 2004

DKW 86

Is Dean the new McGovern?

Protesters and others now cast Dean, the Dem frontrunner, as the second coming of McGovern. Some use the term hyperliberal in Deans assessments. mcGovern lost the 1972 election carrying only Massachussetts, and DC.

President Howard Dean...I like the sound of that!!! :flag:

Save your money, cause you will owe me a tall cold glass of lomonade!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Save your money, cause you will owe me a tall cold glass of lomonade!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mike, I think you meant to say that I'll owe you the courtesy of drinking the lemonade with you that you'll be buying ME come November!!! Yes, I'm sure that's what you meant!!! :cheers:

Mike, I think you meant to say that I'll owe you the courtesy of drinking the lemonade with you that you'll be buying ME come November!!! Yes, I'm sure that's what you meant!!! :cheers:

:D :D You are quick Al. It will be great fun to drink lemonade with you, that you bought!! :cheers:

:D :D You are quick Al. It will be great fun to drink lemonade with you, that you bought!! :cheers:

Lemonade? Sounds more like Al is drinking some Kool-aid to me... :lol:

Oh...you'll TRUST me to bring your change back to you??? Thanks, Mike!!!

Archived