ARK Stat Recap

DKW 86

Arkansas basically sucks in every statistical category except for rushing offense and kickoff returns.

They are ranked 90th or worse in the following important categories:

Rushing Defense

Total Defense

Scoring Defense

Turnover Margin

Passing Efficiency

Passing Offense

More importantly they are ranked 10th or worse in the SEC in the following categories:

Rushing Defense

Total Defense

Scoring Defense

Turnover Margin

Passing Efficiency

Pass Defense

Passing Offense

don't think we will see firenutt back around these parts, unless by some strange act we lose, which we won't so it doesn't matter

But you've got to remember that the majority of that came from the 70-point, 730+ yards surrendered in the crucifixion in LA.

I think Auburn fans expecting to waltz into OUR house and walk out with a 2-3 touchdown victory are like the Alabama fans two weeks ago that were prediciting a 2-3 touchdown victory over us at home ... unrealistic. We always play Auburn tough and in fact, you guys have won 2 straigt, but prior to that, we had won 4 of 5.

The last time you came to Fayetteville ranked, we were 1-3, and we beat you 42-17.

I'm not saying we're going to win, but I can promise you that it's going to be decided in the 4Q.

Auburn, while they are good, are completely untested. In their only test, they were beaten by the fifth best ACC team at home. I know ya'll are confident from the ass-pounding you handed SC, but here's a newsflash: SC sucks, bad. It was a quarterback-less SC team to boot. If you know anything about the Cocks in '05 and Spurrier, you know they had no chance without their most important player. I think Auburn, well its fans anyway, are over-confident and immune to the fact that they're no longer the undefeated, unstoppable Auburn Tigers. The Tigers will get upset this season. It happens to virtually everybody. Bad thing happen. I've got a feeling bad things are headed the Tigers way in the form of two 18-year old, sub 4.3 halfbacks that lead their team in carries yet still manage to pound out at least 8 yards every time they touch it. McFadden, our leading man in the carry category, averages over 9 ypc. His best games were against USC and Alabama. He didn't get a carry against Vanderbilt.

Predicition: Arkansas' running game too much for Tigers, as the Hogs dominate the rushing stats and time of possession, sending the Tiger faithful back down to reality with a 24-17 Razorback win.

You guys will loose. I promise.

i'm kinda tired of rebutting the idea that arkansas is going to win with a completely one-dimensional offense, BUT i can't resist this:

"I've got a feeling bad things are headed the Tigers way in the form of two 18-year old, sub 4.3 halfbacks "

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????? there we ZERO, count 'em up ZERO players in the nfl draft that ran a sub 4.3 forty. i know of three in the history of the league, deion sanders, bo jackson, and darrell green, that have put up a legit 4.2. hershal walker, one of the greatest athletes of our time, never even did that. gimme a break! the ONLY team in the sec that even has a guy that is POTENTIALLY that fast is lsu. the cat that ran in the olympics or whatever. there is no possible way that arkansas has one, not to mention two guys who are capable of it. that's a joke. a bad joke.

we’ll probably pull something even crazier like a Hook n’ Ladder quadruple reverse dank crank spank blank for 78 yards. It’s so crazy it has to work.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i'm kinda tired of rebutting the idea that arkansas is going to win with a completely one-dimensional offense, BUT i can't resist this:

"I've got a feeling bad things are headed the Tigers way in the form of two 18-year old, sub 4.3 halfbacks "

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????? there we ZERO, count 'em up ZERO players in the nfl draft that ran a sub 4.3 forty. i know of three in the history of the league, deion sanders, bo jackson, and darrell green, that have put up a legit 4.2. hershal walker, one of the greatest athletes of our time, never even did that. gimme a break! the ONLY team in the sec that even has a guy that is POTENTIALLY that fast is lsu. the cat that ran in the olympics or whatever. there is no possible way that arkansas has one, not to mention two guys who are capable of it. that's a joke. a bad joke.

188310[/snapback]

Alexander Wright... :au: /Raiders

:au::homer:

link

NCAA Ranks of :arky: From Hogville.

Offense

Passing - 113

Rushing - 3

Total - 33

Avg/gm - 414.2

Defense

passing - 78

rushing - 92

total - 93

Avg/gm - 421.2

didn't know wright did it. i found one more: ashlie leilie of the denver broncos did it at the combine. so in the history of the nfl, we're up to 5! but again, i'm sure the entire arkansas backfield can do it.

Archived