I don't consider the whole corndog thing funny

Erik81

Now I'm hungry.

I wonder where you can get a corn dog here in downtown Chicago?

Erik, just a quick question.....How would Napoleon handle the whole COWBELL "thing"? :blink:

We actually had an LSU alumnus fix corndogs for the whole office today in honor of the AUburn-LSU game. We have a bet going. If AU wins he will shave an AU in the back of his head. If LSU wins I have to get a Bosworth mullet cut. Haircuts are to be done immediately following game.

We actually had an LSU alumnus fix corndogs for the whole office today in honor of the AUburn-LSU game.  We have a bet going.  If AU wins he will shave an AU in the back of his head.  If LSU wins I have to get a Bosworth mullet cut.  Haircuts are to be done immediately following game.

191153[/snapback]

Those corndogs were AUsome, I forgot jus how good they were, I ate 3 of them. Yes, I also have a bet with the same former LSU equipment mgr. if AU looses, I have to shave my beard to just a stand-alone mustache. If AU wins, I get to sleep with his sister.

Wishbone - Downtown Mobile immediatly following the game, regardless of what shape we are in.

Haircuts "immediately" after the game????

I must assume the "barber" will be wasted, huh?

Guess the loser will get whatever he gets!

Btw. Be sure and dye his AU orange and blue. :roflol:

Archived